Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-06-2011, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by candi
    Sue, Robyn and Koko, I love these chickens. Camila, Moonbean and Spring(?) are all too cute, I'll give any of them a home. I know Sue's is not mine, but I can't be sure about the other two unless you provide more clues. So, Robyn, we need something more than just 'water" hints and Koko, have you even said anything yet about your SP?

I am waiting on an online order for my ONE SP, who is going to laugh when she sees my name in the package :mrgreen:
    And waiting to pick something up from my LQS for my other SP, tomorrow hopefully.
    Hoping to get both packages out by Friday, but definitely the second package if the online items don't arrive by then.
    The only clue I think I have given is that indeed I do have a SP but I will add another clue it is staying in the US
    Old 09-06-2011, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    I'm getting kind of worried over here in AZ. I'm not seeing any hints for me. I think that I'm the only one in AZ doing the swap. Is that correct Lori?
    I don't know if you are the only one in AZ, but I know why you are not seeing any hints.....because you need to give some to receive some... :mrgreen:
    Not giving any clues?? I've given clues. I've let my SP know that I was sending truffles. I showed off one of my homemade gift for my SP. Now darn it I want some clues... (throws self on floor and holds breath until passing out)lol
    Old 09-06-2011, 11:22 AM

Ok per Candi I need to give a clue to get a clue, so here goes. The state that my SP lives in has the letter A in it. It also is not leaving the country. So I'll take my 2 clues now.
    Old 09-06-2011, 11:25 AM

I'm getting kind of worried over here in AZ. I'm not seeing any hints for me. I think that I'm the only one in AZ doing the swap. Is that correct Lori?
    I don't know if you are the only one in AZ, but I know why you are not seeing any hints.....because you need to give some to receive some... :mrgreen:
    Not giving any clues?? I've given clues. I've let my SP know that I was sending truffles. I showed off one of my homemade gift for my SP. Now darn it I want some clues... (throws self on floor and holds breath until passing out)lol

No holding breath,please. Ok, you will be getting more clues as more people start mailing packages out. I guess that I am not your SP, I love truffles, but didn't name them in particular, lol.But I do love your chicken :lol:
    Old 09-06-2011, 11:28 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by koko
    Ooooh pretty chickies!!!! I just had to make one too for my SP this month after all the chattering about these adorable critters. They are so quick and fun to make. Don't have a name yet for this one but I'm sure someone will come up with a name for her :D
    I'm kinda thinking her name should be spring cause of the fabric. Then she would be spring chicken....lol
    Perfect! I just LOOOOOVE that one! Can't wait til she gets here!
    Old 09-06-2011, 11:29 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by quiltymom
    mailed mine out today!!!
    What address did you put on it :?:
    Candi, you are a piece of work!
    Old 09-06-2011, 11:32 AM
    Swap Hosts

Ok per Candi I need to give a clue to get a clue, so here goes. The state that my SP lives in has the letter A in it. It also is not leaving the country. So I'll take my 2 clues now.
    Nooo Yawk?
    Old 09-06-2011, 11:56 AM

Candi, for all the questions you are asking, can YOU give that many clues, if yes, bring them on--we're waiting!!!

Okay, no one can answer Candi's questions until she gives clues, per her own rules as Queen Stalker.

So is yours coming to Michigan? You know we are headed to your favorite color time here, so you should send something here! :mrgreen:
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:03 PM

I am in the Midwest!
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:09 PM

I have a thought (imagine that!) Can we all tell how we came up with our screen names? Well I have no imagination I guess, actulally I first signed up as lepeercy but people were kind of stand offish, like I had some kind of disease or something so I asked to change it to Lori Peercy and was OKed by administrator. So I became Lori Peercy. I have often wondered when I put swap together what your screen names mean. What do you all think? Sound like fun?