Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-06-2011, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Ok per Candi I need to give a clue to get a clue, so here goes. The state that my SP lives in has the letter A in it. It also is not leaving the country. So I'll take my 2 clues now.
    It's not me, even though I live on the East coast, love truffles, and my state has an "A" in it. Blue is not listed as a favorite color. (Now I am crying) I am not going to get truffles or a chicken (I did list a chicken). No one is sending me a pkg cause someone is taking all of them, I won't mention who the greedy one is!
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    I have a thought (imagine that!) Can we all tell how we came up with our screen names? Well I have no imagination I guess, actulally I first signed up as lepeercy but people were kind of stand offish, like I had some kind of disease or something so I asked to change it to Lori Peercy and was OKed by administrator. So I became Lori Peercy. I have often wondered when I put swap together what your screen names mean. What do you all think? Sound like fun?
    I've had my screen name since I first got into AOL, waaay back in the early nineties. I've never liked putting out my real name. :mrgreen:
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 PM

I have a thought (imagine that!) Can we all tell how we came up with our screen names? Well I have no imagination I guess, actulally I first signed up as lepeercy but people were kind of stand offish, like I had some kind of disease or something so I asked to change it to Lori Peercy and was OKed by administrator. So I became Lori Peercy. I have often wondered when I put swap together what your screen names mean. What do you all think? Sound like fun?
    My screen name is self-explanatory and it is so true. I am the #1 ufo queen of 2 guilds.
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:19 PM

I'll go first. I'm arizonagirl because this is where I was born. I have lived in Arizona most of my life. All my kids and grand kids were born here also. Arizona is a big part of who I am. I've though about what it would be like to move out of state, but I would miss my kids and grand kids so much. We have great weather most of the time even in the winter. It does get a bit hot here though.

Ok I'm not the first. Took to long typing this and got beat.
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr
    I've had my screen name since I first got into AOL, waaay back in the early nineties. I've never liked putting out my real name. :mrgreen:
    how did you arrive at reeskylr is what I meant
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:29 PM

I understand TOOMANYUFO'S as you said self explanatory. But sik1010/almodent/gzuslivz/eagleowl2u2/Ploverwi2 just as some examples. I just thought it would be kind of fun.
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by koko
    Ooooh pretty chickies!!!! I just had to make one too for my SP this month after all the chattering about these adorable critters. They are so quick and fun to make. Don't have a name yet for this one but I'm sure someone will come up with a name for her :D
    Aww, she's really cute
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:30 PM

OK took my medicine and am going to take a nap for awhile, talk to you later taters!
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by walk-n-roll
    Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Ok as promised here is a picture of Moonbeam. Isn't she beautiful?
    This is tooo perfect! Now Camilla can live at my house & if you send Moonbeam to me real quick I can send her to MY SP since her favorite colors are blue & purple. So nice of you guys to help out a newbie :)
    Good try! Candi watch this one, she's after your crown!
    Old 09-06-2011, 12:32 PM

Mines simple........I love cats and since I'm of the polish decent............it was easy to come up with catpawski