Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-07-2011, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Originally Posted by mscupid804
    You all have inspired (enabled) me to do a chickie too, so I did and her name is Lady. I am going to add a black button for the eye and stuff her for Thanksgiving!!! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    It's so funny you named her lady that was the same name I was thinking of as soon as I saw here...lol
    azgirl, I named her Lady just because she's made of lady bugs!
    And Krystyna, they are so ez it's scary! I also used the link that Lori posted.

:mrgreen:
    Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 AM

[/quote] Nancy we will type slow so you can read it all and catch up.Sue has a eye problem too.We need to do the same for her.Mary[/quote]

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, thanks -- that really helps.
    Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Originally Posted by walk-n-roll
    I have been walk-n-roll for about 7 yrs. since I walked & rolled myself 100 lbs. lighter.
    Good for you. Don't you feel great. 4 years ago I weighted 250 plus pounds. It took me 1 1/2 to drop 1/2 my body weight. I'm now 125 size 5/6. My tops used to be 28 and pants 22.
    Congrats to you too! I do feel great. I have so much energy and am enjoying being able to run and play with the grandchildren.
    Old 09-07-2011, 09:29 AM

OH GOODNESS!!! I was gone for a few days and....BOOM I had almost 20, yes 20 pages to catch up on! :shock:

My screen name is easy. Rita is my little blue dog and I am her mom, or so I think. I have two daughters but they don't mind as well as she does. It's kind of boring but easy to remember. LOL

I have my quilt class tomorrow and I will pick up some colored FQ's (not saying which color) for my SP and her package will be on its way! We like alot of the same things especially books (hint: my SP likes to read) I thought I could send a few of mine but do any of you worry they have already read the book you send?

Lots of hints out there. Did I hear someone talking about .....Moda???......Kansas troubles Moda????? :shock: I LOVE Kansas Troubles. I dream of finding a scrap bag full of scraps from all of the Kansas trouble lines someday to make lots of little scrappy quilts with. OH OH OH could this be me???

My SP's package is going east again this month and she hates the same candy I hate. ..... believe me its hard to find much candy I don't like :oops:
    Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter
    ok love the chickies i just might make some, too but for now i am getting ready to send my two packages out into the country one is going to GA and the other one is going to MO will be sending them by next sat the 10th
    OK this one to Mo is mine!!!!! Havplenty can't have it.No one else in Mo. can have it.Everytime I think I have one coming here it goes to someone else. So Kristyna,Robyn,Tussy,Candi etc.leave it alone and let it get through to me...Mary (lol)

:lol: :roll: :roll: :thumbup: :x
    Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
    OH GOODNESS!!! I was gone for a few days and....BOOM I had almost 20 yes 20 pages to catch up on!
    Well, get a cup of tea and start reading. If you don't have time, here's a brief synopsis: Lori agreed that this month everyone will send everything to me. If there are any leftovers, I will send them to Arizonagirl. She is having a barbecue at her house to give out whatever she doesn't want from the leavings.
    Old 09-07-2011, 09:39 AM
    Power Poster

Nancy we will type slow so you can read it all and catch up.Sue has a eye problem too.We need to do the same for her.Mary[/quote]

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, thanks -- that really helps.[/quote] Really I hope your doing better. Have fun on here with all of us.Mary

:thumbup:
    Old 09-07-2011, 09:41 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by Rita's mom
    OH GOODNESS!!! I was gone for a few days and....BOOM I had almost 20 yes 20 pages to catch up on!
    Well, get a cup of tea and start reading. If you don't have time, here's a brief synopsis: Lori agreed that this month everyone will send everything to me. If there are any leftovers, I will send them to Arizonagirl. She is having a barbecue at her house to give out whatever she doesn't want from the leavings.
    Oh Boy a BBQ!!!! I'll bring some potato salad to help out. I never made potato salad for 200 people before. Mary
    Old 09-07-2011, 09:49 AM

Here's Lady again, stuffed and with her eyes on (both sides). Now she can see!:thumbup:
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-252853.jpe  
    Old 09-07-2011, 09:54 AM
    Swap Hosts

Teresa, I LOVE her!!! So cute.

Well, I am frustrated. The fabric I ordered still isn't in my mail box so my SP's package will have to wait another day. Sorry.

Oh! I forgot. It me! hahahahhahahaha!