Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-07-2011, 11:08 AM

Forgot to mention I have a pattern for a chicken pincushion made with long cabin squares, they are all so cute. Maybe I will get one, since I did mention chickens as something I collect.
    Old 09-07-2011, 11:09 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
    I'll come to the BBQ, but I don't think Krystyna should be invited. We have to get all her leftovers after keeping the very best for herself. No BBQ for you! I'll bring lobster, crabs, clams, quahogs and mussels for those who like seafood. I'll have to get waxed airfreight boxes and ice. Maybe she won't be so greedy next month. When we are all visiting, having fun, and eating wonderful food, she'll learn a lesson the hard way. She will probably be begging for forgivness from all of us.
    Ooooo, I think you'll be wanting me to come. Remember, I live by the sea. Lunch on my front porch pictured below. Better rethink that, girlfriend.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-252871.jpe  
    Old 09-07-2011, 11:34 AM

Forgot to mention I have a pattern for a chicken pincushion made with long cabin squares, they are all so cute. Maybe I will get one, since I did mention chickens as something I collect.
    I love log cabins. I'll have to try finding a pattern for one. Have you made one yet? Are they easy?
    Old 09-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    I'll come to the BBQ, but I don't think Krystyna should be invited. We have to get all her leftovers after keeping the very best for herself. No BBQ for you! I'll bring lobster, crabs, clams, quahogs and mussels for those who like seafood. I'll have to get waxed airfreight boxes and ice. Maybe she won't be so greedy next month. When we are all visiting, having fun, and eating wonderful food, she'll learn a lesson the hard way. She will probably be begging for forgivness from all of us.
    Ooooo, I think you'll be wanting me to come. Remember, I live by the sea. Lunch on my front porch pictured below. Better rethink that, girlfriend.
    OMG, I'm the seafood person! K, I wanna come to your house!
    Old 09-07-2011, 11:53 AM

Looks like we have the first meeting of "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Chicks" in the planning stages. I just printed off the pattern and am off to my sewing room to get started! These are absolutely adorable!!! My SP will be getting one, too!

Toomanyufo's, Sure hope you will share the log cabin chick pattern with us...and maybe you could do a tutorial at the BBQ. That way those who already mailed their packages can make one in October, and November, and December....etc.....

Time to chick out my stash!
    Old 09-07-2011, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804
    NOW WAIT A SECOND HERE........I have connections to the DEADLIEST CATCH CREW via my TV....I'm sure if we tell them that were all a bunch of women just dying to have some of the crab that they catch...they may share.

(No real connection to them although my husband wished we did, only connection I have to the Deadliest Catch Crew is through my dish satellite) lolol But I can dream can't I?
    Old 09-07-2011, 12:20 PM

You all have inspired (enabled) me to do a chickie too, so I did and her name is Lady. I am going to add a black button for the eye and stuff her for Thanksgiving!!! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    A lady with lady bugs. She's so cute.
    Old 09-07-2011, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by sik1010
    Originally Posted by sik1010
    You all have inspired (enabled) me to do a chickie too, so I did and her name is Lady. I am going to add a black button for the eye and stuff her for Thanksgiving!!! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
    I think Lady is very cute too! Glad you were inspired or enabled, this is a good group for both of those things!
    LOL ty sik, hubby thought it was a dragon!
    :roll:
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Where did he come up with that???
    Men are so funny! I still think they are all so cute; I'm not so sure I could stab them with pins though. :cry:
    Does MrCupid need glasses? :D
    Old 09-07-2011, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
    NOW WAIT A SECOND HERE........I have connections to the DEADLIEST CATCH CREW via my TV....I'm sure if we tell them that were all a bunch of women just dying to have some of the crab that they catch...they may share.

(No real connection to them although my husband wished we did, only connection I have to the Deadliest Catch Crew is through my dish satellite) lolol But I can dream can't I?
    I bet if you emailed them about how much we talk about them on the quilting board they would surely want to do something nice for us. So here's my plug: The Deadliest Catch Crew rocks!!!!
    Old 09-07-2011, 12:38 PM

Squishy flying across the Atlantic. Where she lands no body knows! well, me perhaps.