Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close August 31 >
  • September Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close August 31

• September Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close August 31

Old 09-10-2018, 07:16 PM

Juanitabean I'm so glad you like everything. I am sorry the chocolate almonds look like they melted. I should have thought that through a little more . Kaffe Fassett is one of my favorite designers. I'm going to be working on a quilt from his collections after I'm done with tula pink triangle quilt I'm working on.!!
    Old 09-10-2018, 07:48 PM

The Chocolate Coconut Almonds are really good. I put them in refrigerator as soon as I got them. So I could taste them after dinner. What a little melted chocolate? It doesn't stop me . Thank you again for my Great Package.
    Old 09-11-2018, 09:32 AM

I finally picked out the items for my SP package and will have it in the mail tomorrow.

My SP lives west of me and she has had me as a SP before.
    Old 09-11-2018, 03:06 PM
    Power Poster

My secret pal and I have something in common. We both have twin girls in the family. Waiting 2 more days for the items to come in and after that I am ready to send.
    Old 09-11-2018, 05:05 PM

My SP's package is on its way. SP, did you know that it is illegal to activate your burglar alarm without first nominating a ‘Key-Holder’ who can switch it off in your absence?<figure class="inline-media i-gallery align-" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 20px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: medium; line-height: inherit; font-family: "Fira Sans"; vertical-align: baseline; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 1px 3px; height: 520px; flex-direction: column; color: rgb(17, 17, 17);">[h=2][/h]</figure>
    Old 09-12-2018, 09:43 AM

Thank you to everyone who has let me know you received your package and those who have mailed their packages. Two of my girlfriends and I went to LA for the weekend and went to a taping of Dr. Phil on Monday. I feel while I was there and am not as resilient as I used to be. Very sore and skinned knee and elbow.
    Old 09-12-2018, 11:37 AM

Ladies OMG I got home from the doctor and had a package waiting for me. My SP was Deborah (Gaijin) and she sent me a box full of goodies. She sent me a Magazine with a t-shirt pattern in it,socks, two bundles of fabric and one of them is from Japan and also from Japan is the thimble and the marble head pins. A embroidery towel from Halloween, table runner pattern, lemon verbena bar of soap, small and medium size pouches they will come in handy. She sent me my most wanted item of fussy cut templates and a chocolate bar. Deborah thank you so much for everything I love it all can use it all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]600921[/ATTACH]

Last edited by Armylady2012; 08-31-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    Old 09-12-2018, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys
    Thank you to everyone who has let me know you received your package and those who have mailed their packages. Two of my girlfriends and I went to LA for the weekend and went to a taping of Dr. Phil on Monday. I feel while I was there and am not as resilient as I used to be. Very sore and skinned knee and elbow.
    I am sorry to hear that you fell and I hope you are healing fast but I do hope that you did enjoy yourself at the taping, did you get a chance to be right in front of the camera and do you know when it will be airing on TV.
    Old 09-12-2018, 02:58 PM

SP I am waiting for a package to come in the mail on Friday and then I will be sending you your package. More to follow.
    Old 09-12-2018, 04:35 PM

hav4boys,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you fell and injured yourself! None of us are as resilient as we used to be - I know that for a fact, having fallen myself earlier this week. Take good care of yourself and no more falling!