Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd! >
  • Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

• Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

Old 01-15-2015, 04:10 PM

Great packages, mug rugs, etc., again today. So much creativity! And Sewred, congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome!
    Old 01-15-2015, 04:23 PM

Received pkg from Klaws today. Mug Rug Partner. Should I wait until opening day......
    Old 01-15-2015, 05:54 PM

The dresden fan is beautiful. Really love it. Everyone decided to open them when they received them.
    Old 01-15-2015, 06:03 PM

I missed the post where everyone decided to open their packages on arrival :/ No wonder Patchesnposies wanted me to open my box. I am in hopes of mailing her box out Monday or Tuesday and will wait to open my box when she receives hers.

I agree about the Dresden Fan, it is beautiful! Nice job.

Best,
    deb in Maine

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
    ... decided to open them when they received them.
    Old 01-15-2015, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Whigrose
    I missed the post where everyone decided to open their packages on arrival :/ No wonder Patchesnposies wanted me to open my box. I am in hopes of mailing her box out Monday or Tuesday and will wait to open my box when she receives hers.

I agree about the Dresden Fan, it is beautiful! Nice job.

Best,
    deb in Maine
    There was no specific time to open the mugrugs as there was for the last one we did. It's completely up to each of us to decide.
    Old 01-15-2015, 07:37 PM

Received my pkg today from mimim - what a really lovely MR. It's too pretty to use, I'd be afraid that I would stain it with my tea. She also sent me a mystery and a pkg. of really cute magnetic book markers, some large curved pins (I never had ones this large and can't wait to use them), there was also 2 FQ, several recipes, and a pkg. of emery board that look like a large pack of matches. I will post a picture tomorrow.
    Old 01-15-2015, 08:12 PM
    Power Poster

Does anyone know what the theme is for next month. I thought it might be st pats or green. can someone clarify it for me.I need to get a jump on it. thanks
    Old 01-15-2015, 11:34 PM

Nice sneak peek Whigrose...

Beautiful work on that mini Ctyankee!!

I need to talk to my partner and see when she wants to ship...

Kif
    Old 01-16-2015, 07:02 AM

Next month will be greens and whites/creams for the mug rug swap. We are going with holidays and will fill in the non holiday months with things like treats! and other mug rug ideas that you come up with. Its your swap you help me pick what you want! oh the mountain outside is gorgeous. that peek between the two big tall Christmas trees out there is gorgeous. The sky is half dark clouds its not really sunny here yet but the mountain is illuminated with light and the snow on it is gorgeous. the valley is still in shadows also so its a stunning color peek that I adore!

sorry had to add that it just was a one minute spot its already fading wind is blowing cold and unfun if you asked me. I am glad today is an inside day. I am going to get three blocks done today I just know it. I am determined to finish that boom I am in in 10 days. think I am goofy? so do I. I was doing one block a day now going for three like the other day. figure if I could do it once I can do it more often. wish me luck (wishful thinking? sure hope not).

Sewellie OMG that is amazing news. Congrats is way way an understatement. I hope you post pictures of before and after for us. No matter where you started 45 lbs is a big big movement in the positive direction and you should be beyond proud of yourself. It just proves where internal conviction and effort really do pay off. What is your secret???

I see lots of things have been sent. I see a few have been received and no photos. ASK YOUR PARNTER to post them even if they have not written you yet. IF they got them they should be posting here a thank you and photos of their new goodies! I think seriously its not that hard Ladies to be POLITE. Someone put time into your gift. time into getting a card and maybe some goodies. you know they went to the post office to mail that to you. You can at least take two minutes to post a picture for them and a thank you. ITs NOT THAT HARD. if you cant post its your job to ask them to post if they could what they sent to you. They don't know you don't have a camera. REMEMBER TAKE A PHOTO of what you sent so you can post if if necessary. sigh. I guess some are new and don't remember this. next month it will be posted loud and clear in the main information. I expect everyone to read that. everyone. each and every month in case something has changed. I cant figure how to get in and add or change something in the main statement of sign up so I will work hard at getting everything in there (boring I know). but forewarned and all that is forearmed (boy I love those old statements). WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES LADIES????
    Old 01-16-2015, 10:03 AM
    Power Poster

trishb, I mailed to you last week. can you please post a picture of the valentine mugrug I sent you. I know some people would love to see it.