May 14th Get ToGether

Old 04-18-2011, 04:21 PM

Yes please PM me with your information, address, phone #and email address if you don't mind and I will let you know where we will be meeting on May 14th. Looking forward to meeting you. By the way you mentioned the Golden Corral where is one in Ft. Worth. Thanks for your help.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:16 AM

Grannyp70 Granbury or Fort Worth will be fine with me. I will even come to Stephenville if that is chosen. I am pretty flexible and hope we can find a place where more quilters can join us, I had a great time at the last meeting. Carol
Old 04-19-2011, 05:47 AM

Nita, I am game for the Pizza Hut here in Granbury and so is Wanda. Do you have any idea of how many might attend? If so let me know and I will try to set it up at the Hut. Hugs, Charlene
Old 04-19-2011, 01:29 PM

Hi Carol, it was good to hear from you, still don't know for sure yet where we are getting together at but should know something by the end of the week I hope. Several girls are looking in to some places for us. We might just have to go back to the Pizza Hut for this time, just don't know yet. I am not suppose to be on here now, should be in bed, have to be there for 5 days or go into the hospital, so needless to say I am heading back to bed. Its for my sever back and left hip problem, had an injection yesterday and boy am I in sever pain today so got to go. but will let you know when I find out something by the weekend. Take care and keep in touch. HUGS
Old 04-19-2011, 01:34 PM

Hi Charlene, good to hear from you, I don't know how many are coming to this gathering, but will let you know just as soon as I find out. There are two girls checking on a couple of places in Ft. Wroth area, so more from around there can come, but will you go ahead and check with the Pizza Hut and see if we can have their room again for this time. That might be where we have to meet. As for as you and Wanda, if its in Ft. Wroth and you all don't want to drive I will be glad for you all to ride with me and hubby and probably Debbie, will have plenty of room, because sure want you two to be there, will let you know what I find out at the end of the week. Got to go back to bed, in to much pain to stay on here for now. You can read my other post about my sever pain so I don't have to post it again. Take care and looking forward to seeing you and Wanda HUGS
Old 04-19-2011, 02:06 PM

Ah ha. Caught you out of that bed. SO bad. Better get back in there quick. LOL.

Charhen. Why would I be banned from this board. I am naughty sometimes, but really. YOu should look at my posts, I am sitl here nad thriving. My next surgery is the 27th. 8 more days, then I will be off for a few weeks at the most. YOu can keep up with me on my DOodles from Debbie PDA. If you saw my Evicted post.. it was I was evicted with my computer from my hubby's room. LOL. It was moved to my PDA section. I'm here and ok. ROFL. A lot of people thought I was out. Not me. "I'm here for the party, and I'm not leaving till they throw me out." My friends on here will let those who miss me know I am still an sctive member, just having my head examined. So funny. Page 167 in my PDA explains this surgery. HUGS everyone.♥♥
Old 04-20-2011, 04:41 AM

I'd be interested in going :) would need to hitch
a ride with someone from Mckinney.
Sounds like fun !! and I do like pizza :)
You can see more about Me on my post Mckinney Quilters.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:42 AM

Oh, and thanks Debbie !!!
Old 04-23-2011, 07:56 AM

Hi Olgaquilts. It's Gginmckinney I think, hopefully she will see your post.

Charhend, GRannyp70 has been talking about the Pizza Hut in
Granbury. ALl you do is call the Pizza Hut, give them your name and how many. Private room. SO easy. Just takes a minute. I haven't because I thought she would weeks ago. But I know she is always busy and now has pain.

Why are we still talking about Ft. Worth? I thought it was decided. Oh well, I will check right before to see if Grannyp70 has made a final decision. LOL. I think those in Ft Worth should do it too but not on our saturdays. LOL. I would go.

HUGS♥♥
Old 04-23-2011, 08:56 AM

I sent Olgaquilts a pm. I will try to get together with the McKinney gals whenever they meet.
Yes, Debbie, the Ft Worth meeting place is off for May 14.Wishing you the best for your surgery. Prayers for speedy recovery and healing. Bless your heart, you have been through it all!