Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
  • Michigan Get-Together - Mtg. on Dec. 4 >
  • Michigan Get-Together - Mtg. on Dec. 4

• Michigan Get-Together - Mtg. on Dec. 4

Old 12-09-2010, 05:30 PM
    Banned

When are you going to her shop....Do you know date and time?

Quilting....Well, I been doing the forum's quilt labels for people, play around with my studio accuquilt. Trying to come up with some pattern with my chisel die...
    Old 12-09-2010, 07:37 PM

What about meeting out my way. I live in romeo. From here you could go north to Imlay City and visit The Pincushion. A little further is Elaine in Hadley or even a little more north in Marlette is Sisters in Quilting. Or from romeo east you can go to Richmond, Sew Together and then Port Huron is May Maxim and Sew Elegant. I'm sorry I missed your gathering last week. It sounded like fun. My husband and I do a little Christmas jaunt that day and we did end up in Fenton and Holly but it was too late for quilt stores.
    Old 12-09-2010, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Grammie Sharon
    What about meeting out my way. I live in romeo. From here you could go north to Imlay City and visit The Pincushion. A little further is Elaine in Hadley or even a little more north in Marlette is Sisters in Quilting. Or from romeo east you can go to Richmond, Sew Together and then Port Huron is May Maxim and Sew Elegant. I'm sorry I missed your gathering last week. It sounded like fun. My husband and I do a little Christmas jaunt that day and we did end up in Fenton and Holly but it was too late for quilt stores.
    That sounds like a fun outing. Would you like to coordinate it? Maybe for February? Like redvette54 said, we'll probably all have cabin fever by then. What planning it entails is mapping a plan, contacting the quilt shops, finding a lunch spot, and then let us know. I would be ready in February.
    Old 12-10-2010, 12:30 PM

Me too!!! February works!
    Old 12-13-2010, 10:01 PM

I'll be ready too. Are you still looking for that orange fabric???? I got all my dolls and clothes cut out. Will start to make carrier tomorrow. Hope it turns out the way I see it in my head. Take care everyone.

Blessings,
    Wendy
    Old 12-13-2010, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by sunkistmi
    I'll be ready too. Are you still looking for that orange fabric???? I got all my dolls and clothes cut out. Will start to make carrier tomorrow. Hope it turns out the way I see it in my head. Take care everyone.

Blessings,
    Wendy
    WOW - you are fast getting all that cut out. Your carrier will be just right for those dolls and the clothes. Be sure to post pics. Yes, I am still looking for the orange but will put it off now until after the new year. Have a bag of fleece scraps and batting scraps for you. I'll keep adding to it until I see you. {{{ HUGS }}} Kathy
    Old 11-09-2011, 06:36 AM

Hi Ladies.... I am in currently in Bloomfield. But moving to Greenbush soon. (Northeast- Lake Huron side)

I want to be included in the visits... CottageDee and I met last week. - It was great. I'd ask her if she'd like to go too for the February visit.