• Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
  • Northern Illinois Get Together! >
  • Northern Illinois Get Together!

• Northern Illinois Get Together!

Old 01-21-2011, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by sewing4kix
    Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    It should warm up a bit more than it is tonight! Only one degree out there...brrrrr! It will be a nice time I think :)
    I think it will be great to meet you and the others. :) I'm already thinking of what to take with me to work on.
    Still trying to get the courage up to start top quilting the pinwheels :)
    well wait until we get there and we'll encourage you to do it.

I can "ooo and ahhh" with the best of them...especially when *I* can't do it. :)
    Old 01-23-2011, 05:27 AM

It should warm up a bit more than it is tonight! Only one degree out there...brrrrr! It will be a nice time I think :)
    I think it will be great to meet you and the others. :) I'm already thinking of what to take with me to work on.

I can "ooo and ahhh" with the best of them...especially when *I* can't do it. :)
    LOL! I bought the thread last night so today I begin....we'll see how far I get before you get here. I have to give you something to ooo and ahhh about!
    Old 01-23-2011, 09:08 AM

LOL! I bought the thread last night so today I begin....we'll see how far I get before you get here. I have to give you something to ooo and ahhh about!

Ok, so where is the report? What final colors of thread did you choose? Did you go with the red and green? Black? Neutral? Curious minds want to know....know before Thursday that is. LOL
    Old 01-23-2011, 02:54 PM

Ok, so where is the report? What final colors of thread did you choose? Did you go with the red and green? Black? Neutral? Curious minds want to know....know before Thursday that is. LOL
    ok ok ok...red for back, green, white, and red for front. I started already today and hubby said not to finish it before Thursday. He knows I want to!
    Old 01-23-2011, 03:05 PM

ok ok ok...red for back, green, white, and red for front. I started already today and hubby said not to finish it before Thursday. He knows I want to!
    Tell hubby shush. we want you to finish it so we can see the finish product. :)
    Old 01-23-2011, 05:40 PM

Tell hubby shush. we want you to finish it so we can see the finish product. :)
    hehe I think he just wants me to have something to work on then. I am waiting for a new pattern to come in the mail but it is backordered for now. So nothing new to work on but my ongoing cross stitch project :) I will keep plugging away at the quilt. If anything I will be able to work on the binding :)
    Old 01-23-2011, 05:48 PM

hehe I think he just wants me to have something to work on then. I am waiting for a new pattern to come in the mail but it is backordered for now. So nothing new to work on but my ongoing cross stitch project :) I will keep plugging away at the quilt. If anything I will be able to work on the binding :)
    I will be bringing down my English paper piecing projects and I can always show you how to do that. :) i have hexagons to spare not to mention that I just ordered some more templates for other shapes.
    Old 01-24-2011, 05:08 AM

I will be bringing down my English paper piecing projects and I can always show you how to do that. :) i have hexagons to spare not to mention that I just ordered some more templates for other shapes.
    I think that will be fun to learn and I definately want to give it a try :)
    Old 01-24-2011, 06:45 AM

I have somebody coming to my work office tomorrow (tuesday) who wants to learn also so I can try it out on her first. LOL.
    Old 01-24-2011, 05:49 PM

I have somebody coming to my work office tomorrow (tuesday) who wants to learn also so I can try it out on her first. LOL.
    I'm sure you will be a great teacher and, look at it this way, I already know how to thread a needle! LOL