OREGON/WASHINGTON FALL RETREAT

Old 10-26-2011, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
Originally Posted by Scotlass
I have to drive to Canyonville today and spend the night as my husband has a meeting there. Back sometime Wed. then to pack and still deciding what I am going to bring to work on. Eeeekkkk, but don't worry Karen I will be on time to meet you thursday!!
How about I raise the stress and ask you to be here at noon? I'll drop off my GS on the way instead of backtracking!
We are back.....I have been shopping.....got ingredients for sandwiches for lunch time and bagels and cream cheese and ....some other stuff! I can be there by noon or earlier if you want me to....just let me know! Won't be long now until we can put names and faces together! See you all soon!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lilrain
Originally Posted by cbridges22
Lilrain and Judy can share a room with matching c-pap machines!
I think Valsma is my roommate, but otherwise we could have the dualing CPAP serenade.

My apnea was considered severe, as it was 50 times an hour. they woke me during the sleep study to put the machine on me also. When they first downloaded the information and read it, after I got the machine, they decided to increase the air pressure. Not sure when to go have them look at the info again.

A friend of mine had a BiPap until she lost weight, then didn't need it. BiPap is air pressure plus oxygen.
If you want to do the cpap serenade, I promis not to hold you to the roommate agreement. LOL!
Old 10-26-2011, 06:13 PM

Awwww, I wonder if they have little quilt covers for their machines?
Old 10-26-2011, 06:37 PM

I received prizes in the mail today from Laurie! We have to come up with 3 ways to win so I can give them out.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by UglyCook
Awwww, I wonder if they have little quilt covers for their machines?
No, they have an air filter, not sure it would be good to cover it, or cause the machine to overheat. i had a friend who had one catch on fire....
Old 10-26-2011, 06:57 PM

See you all tomorrow! I'm leaving early around 8:30 if all goes well! But I have to have a little work in there tomorrow as well. Not letting it interfer with my weekend though. Oh yes I picked up avacados too and chips today. Yum more food! Have a safe trip everyone.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I have to drive to Canyonville today and spend the night as my husband has a meeting there. Back sometime Wed. then to pack and still deciding what I am going to bring to work on. Eeeekkkk, but don't worry Karen I will be on time to meet you thursday!!
How about I raise the stress and ask you to be here at noon? I'll drop off my GS on the way instead of backtracking!
We are back.....I have been shopping.....got ingredients for sandwiches for lunch time and bagels and cream cheese and ....some other stuff! I can be there by noon or earlier if you want me to....just let me know! Won't be long now until we can put names and faces together! See you all soon!
We'll leave at noon from my house because Alice gets off at noon and will meet us at home. She's on the way and we're going to have a full car!
Old 10-27-2011, 06:10 PM

Uh oh
12 crazy women quilting and laughing!
Everyone's here and set up.
Let the games begin.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:31 PM

I wish I had found out about this earlier. we just moved to longview and would have been great to go with you.
also this is my first message board and to be honest it was a bit hard to follow, not being last post,first read sorta of thing.... not even sure how to get back to the this page in the future?
Old 10-30-2011, 01:40 PM

We're back home!!!!!
Sorry there wasn't WiFi so we were not able to update anyone following this thread.
We came, we ate, we laughed,we talked, stayed up to late, we went on mouse hunts{BTW thank you Alice}we conquered!!!!
Thank you quiltingnonie for the prizes.
LadyElisabeth thank you for our quilting books.
Ugly cook thank you for the AWESOME key chains!
Cindy Bridges thank you for coordinating this weekend!
Scotlass, JudyJ, Tammy and Jackie thank you for being this falls newest fresh meat for the AXE murderers.... LOL I enjoyed meeting you and laughing wth you all.
Karen Barnes thank you for the ride to the retreat and your patient taxi service.
Lilrain, did you give Cindy B that purse? I saw her eyeing it ya know. ;)
Angela we want to see that retirement quilt when it is done. It was awesome. Nice job.
Alice that quilt for your friend was beautiful. Glad you were able to finish it this weekend.
Winewoman you always get the best deals on FW's, was cool watching you clean one up.
See you all soon and drive carefully.
Faith :mrgreen: :thumbup: :lol: :XD: