Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
  • Phoenix Quilt & Craft Show - Thursday >
  • Phoenix Quilt & Craft Show - Thursday

• Phoenix Quilt & Craft Show - Thursday

Old 01-29-2011, 11:26 AM

I was there also. Got there about 10:30. As usual I came, I saw, I spent way too much $$$$ But oh what fun it was.
    Old 02-01-2011, 05:51 PM

Oh! WOW! am soooo sorry the rest of you didn't connect! Cattails and I (borntoquilt) were looking, looking for QB folks and couldn't find anybody - so I had suebees cell phone and called her. She was standing about 20 feet away from me.. NEVER would have found them otherwise. ! The show was great! I went back Friday /a NON quilting friend.... she was amazed at it all...
    Old 02-01-2011, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by borntoquilt
    Oh! WOW! am soooo sorry the rest of you didn't connect! Cattails and I (borntoquilt) were looking, looking for QB folks and couldn't find anybody - so I had suebees cell phone and called her. She was standing about 20 feet away from me.. NEVER would have found them otherwise. ! The show was great! I went back Friday /a NON quilting friend.... she was amazed at it all...
    Sorry I missed you too, I should have also gotten some cell no. before the show. But, looking forward to getting together with some of you soon. DonnaB
    Old 02-02-2011, 07:28 AM

We're going to try to get together before borntoquilt goes back to WA. When do you want to do this ladies, so I can do a thorough clean? My mom (also a seamstress, not a quilter) gets here on Sunday, and I'm sure would have fun meeting everyone, too!

Originally Posted by DonnaB
    Sorry I missed you too, I should have also gotten some cell no. before the show. But, looking forward to getting together with some of you soon. DonnaB
    Old 02-02-2011, 07:44 AM

I am good for anytime! Cattails - we had lunch @ Filly's on Tomahawk/Hwy 88 yesterday. Any where near you? brrrr it is COLD this morning.....
    Old 02-02-2011, 09:25 AM

Cattails - I am good almost anytime except next Tuesday, 3/8, just set a time and we all can work around it. DonnaB
    Old 02-02-2011, 02:08 PM

I am good for anytime! Cattails - we had lunch @ Filly's on Tomahawk/Hwy 88 yesterday. Any where near you? brrrr it is COLD this morning.....
    That's right up the road from me, maybe a mile & a half, 2 miles? And Yes it is VERY cold! i was *NOT* expecting sub-40 temps during the day!

Ok, No Donna on Tues. That's ok, it's my mom's birthday, so who knows what she'll have in mind. Maybe Wed or Thurs?
    Old 02-04-2011, 07:02 AM

How would Thursday 2/10, ~11-ish work for people? Borntoquilt suggested doing a pot-luck lunch type thing. Would anyone else be interested in that?
    Old 02-04-2011, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by cattailsquilts
    We're going to try to get together before borntoquilt goes back to WA. When do you want to do this ladies, so I can do a thorough clean? My mom (also a seamstress, not a quilter) gets here on Sunday, and I'm sure would have fun meeting everyone, too!

Originally Posted by DonnaB
    I would love to meet up. Weekends are best for me. Other than that...Im flexible. Anytime ya'll decide is ok by me :) Cant wait to see you guys again (and Tank)
    Old 02-04-2011, 07:25 AM

Weekends are hard because my dh is home, at least during the week I have the house to myself. I also am dog-sitting next weekend, and she's sweet & friendly, but also big & hyper.