Photos from Houston Quilt Fest

Old 11-07-2010, 06:48 PM

I looked and looked in the food court on the first floor at 1 on Friday, wished I'd found you guys. Looks like a great time was had by all.

A lady from the forum found me while I was eating -- ligia, from Brazil! We had a nice chat!

Loved the show!
Old 11-07-2010, 06:53 PM

Looks like you had a great time!! Hope to be there next year!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:08 PM

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!! How fun to be able to meet a bunch of quilt board friends!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures of those beautiful quilts too!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Power Poster

Wow, those are wonderful quilts. And I love your kitty and the fat kitty. Beautiful machine. And thanks for sharing the pics of our fellow members.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:01 PM

I am finally home at 10:00. When I got to town at 4, my MIL had to go to Emergency for her heart. Got her home and she is fine but has to go to the cardiologist in the monring and follow up again. I am pooped. Glad you posted some pictures. I have some of Patrice too but promised not to post them. ROFL. Bribery? Anyone????? I will post pictures in the morning. It was a blast. Everyone was just super and such wonderful personalities. Of course, Some of what happened in Houston, stays in Houston. LOL.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
I am finally home at 10:00. When I got to town at 4, my MIL had to go to Emergency for her heart. Got her home and she is fine but has to go to the cardiologist in the monring and follow up again. I am pooped. Glad you posted some pictures. I have some of Patrice too but promised not to post them. ROFL. Bribery? Anyone????? I will post pictures in the morning. It was a blast. Everyone was just super and such wonderful personalities. Of course, Some of what happened in Houston, stays in Houston. LOL.
Deb, glad your MIL is good enough not to be in the hospital. That's a little good news, anyhow. I know that you are absolutely exhausted, poor baby! And a LOT of what happened in Houston, stays in Houston! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-07-2010, 08:09 PM

Wow wonderful thanks for sharing, I am so envious.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by merrylouw
I looked and looked in the food court on the first floor at 1 on Friday, wished I'd found you guys. Looks like a great time was had by all.

A lady from the forum found me while I was eating -- ligia, from Brazil! We had a nice chat!

Loved the show!
It was such a big area, next year we will pick a specific place. And Ligia, I was hoping that you would call Terri or my cell phone. We missed you.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:46 AM

I'm bummed that I wore my selvages all day on Thursday and only met one other board member, Dix. She found ME, as she had her selvages in her backpack. Didn't see a soul on Sunday! It was a great show and I got to talk to Sharon. Love this board!
Old 11-08-2010, 03:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PattyH
I'm bummed that I wore my selvages all day on Thursday and only met one other board member, Dix. She found ME, as she had her selvages in her backpack. Didn't see a soul on Sunday! It was a great show and I got to talk to Sharon. Love this board!
Patty, don't feel lonesome. I didn't see anyone else with ribbons outside of the group at the Food Court. But on a funnier note, the first day I wore my Molly the Owl Deet-Deet-Deet shirt and did find a fellow MOD. It was absolutely funtastic!!