Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
  • Please come to our Meet & Greet Friday,  June 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm. 5 & 20 Restaurant, Shipshewana, Indiana, USA (This is being held the same time the Shipshewana Quilt Show, Topeka Quilt Show, and Quilt Shop Hops for 8 Quilt Shops in the Area, lots o >
  • Please come to our Meet & Greet Friday, June 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm. 5 & 20 Restaurant, Shipshewana, Indiana, USA (This is being held the same time the Shipshewana Quilt Show, Topeka Quilt Show, and Quilt Shop Hops for 8 Quilt Shops in the Area, lots o

• Please come to our Meet & Greet Friday, June 24, 2011 at 6:00 pm. 5 & 20 Restaurant, Shipshewana, Indiana, USA (This is being held the same time the Shipshewana Quilt Show, Topeka Quilt Show, and Quilt Shop Hops for 8 Quilt Shops in the Area, lots o

Old 06-17-2011, 05:57 AM
    Power Poster

Hi, We are driving down from MI. We did it last year too. Not sure on our time, because we plan to do the shop hop too. Also not sure how long we will be in Shipshewana as we plan to drive home that night, so don't think we can make the meet and greet. I'm planning on wearing my fabric pin from last year's shop hop and a name tag, so hopefully if I see you we can at least say HI. :) 3 of us coming for sure with a possible 2 more.
    Old 06-17-2011, 08:36 AM

Sorry won't be able to attend. Have been dealing with a health scare and not allowed to go 20 minutes from home. Waiting for the hospital to call to set up testing appointments. Have to have a Carotid duplex, EEG, MRA and MRI of the head. have fun think of us and say a few prayers all comes out for me good.
    Debbie in Ohio
    Old 06-17-2011, 11:09 AM
    Google Goddess

I hope you can drop in and see all of us at the meet and greet as it starts at 6:00 pm. and I have a private room for all of us

Craftybear

Originally Posted by Lori B.
    Hi, We are driving down from MI. We did it last year too. Not sure on our time, because we plan to do the shop hop too. Also not sure how long we will be in Shipshewana as we plan to drive home that night, so don't think we can make the meet and greet. I'm planning on wearing my fabric pin from last year's shop hop and a name tag, so hopefully if I see you we can at least say HI. :) 3 of us coming for sure with a possible 2 more.
    Old 06-17-2011, 11:10 AM
    Google Goddess

Hi Debbie,

You take care of yourself and will be thinking of you

Originally Posted by debbieoh
    Sorry won't be able to attend. Have been dealing with a health scare and not allowed to go 20 minutes from home. Waiting for the hospital to call to set up testing appointments. Have to have a Carotid duplex, EEG, MRA and MRI of the head. have fun think of us and say a few prayers all comes out for me good.
    Debbie in Ohio
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-212905.gif  
    Old 06-17-2011, 04:46 PM

I am officially 100% going plus 2! I got an amazing surprise today....... My mom AND dad are going with me!!! Whew between the amazing secret pal swap and this I don't now what I'll do if anything else good happens!
    Old 06-17-2011, 04:52 PM
    Google Goddess

yipppee, cool I have you down for yourself and 2 guests

are you going to be able to go early to the quilt shows and some of 8 quilt shops for the shop hop

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
    I am officially 100% going plus 2! I got an amazing surprise today....... My mom AND dad are going with me!!! Whew between the amazing secret pal swap and this I don't now what I'll do if anything else good happens!
    Old 06-17-2011, 04:56 PM
    Google Goddess

You still have time to sign up to come to our meet and greet for Friday June 24, 2011 dinner, show and tell (be sure to bring your show and tell projects) and we have 3 demonstrations planned, also one of our members bringing her sewing machine for her demonstrations

If you can come just post a message here on the board and let me know how many guests (you can bring friends, hubby etc.) and please send me a private message (pm )

SO FAR WE HAVE 15 MEMBERS AND 9 GUESTS
    Old 06-17-2011, 05:08 PM

We plan on leaving around 11 (we're about an hour n a half to 2 hrs away) I hope to bring a show n tell or two (one may be a WIP that I haven't finished hand-quilting yet) I wish I could do the shop hop but the guest's that are coming with me do not seem happy with that idea lol so I may get to hit one or two (i'm not the one driving so it's out of my hands).
    Old 06-17-2011, 08:58 PM
    Google Goddess

be sure to go to the quilt shops in Shipshewana

We plan on leaving around 11 (we're about an hour n a half to 2 hrs away) I hope to bring a show n tell or two (one may be a WIP that I haven't finished hand-quilting yet) I wish I could do the shop hop but the guest's that are coming with me do not seem happy with that idea lol so I may get to hit one or two (i'm not the one driving so it's out of my hands).
    Old 06-18-2011, 05:38 AM

I'll try. I plan to see everything I can walk to! Hmmm.... maybe I should print a map lol

Originally Posted by craftybear
    be sure to go to the quilt shops in Shipshewana