Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Oregon/Washington September gathering planned- please come! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/oregon-washington-september-gathering-planned-please-come-t57066.html)

KarenBarnes 08-31-2010 07:52 PM

I can't wait!

Hey Alice, I get a Grace frame and Pfaff Grandquilter 1200 on Thursday! You were my inspiration! :)

Oh and BTW the quilts at the state fair were amazing!!

sew cornie 08-31-2010 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I can't wait!

Hey Alice, I get a Grace frame and Pfaff Grandquilter 1200 on Thursday! You were my inspiration! :)

Karen, did you find Deb's (Sparky's) quilt in the Quilted Forest display?

KarenBarnes 08-31-2010 08:06 PM

I looked but at that moment I couldn't remember her name other than Sparky and so I missed it as being hers specifically. Those were amazing though! I know she is quite the artist after seeing the quilts at her house. I had a blast seeing every single one of the quilts today. It made me feel that I actually could do something like enter a quilt in the fair! Probably won't ever do it but still nice to think I could compete.

quiltingnonie 09-01-2010 04:40 AM

I can't wait!

Oh you lucky dog :!: :!:

2 Doods 09-01-2010 05:56 AM

I can't wait!

Whoooo Hoooo!
Your going to have so much fun with it.
Only one more day :lol:

KarenBarnes 09-01-2010 06:11 AM

Yeah I didn't sleep well at all last night and I think tonight will be more of the same! :) Too excited I know!

sew cornie 09-06-2010 11:39 PM

Hooray, I can come! So long as kids and babysitter stay healthy - school starts tomorrow, so you never know . . . .
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Alice, can you please PM me your addy?

Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some newcomers! Guess I better get to work on finishing a show-and-tell. ;)

dglvr 09-07-2010 12:25 AM

Ohhhh Sorry 2 Doods I would love to come and see your dogs and sew but thats the Deutschesfest in Odessa weekend.
If you have another sew day another time I'll see if I can make the trip. :thumbup:

Colbaltjars62 09-07-2010 04:33 AM

OK sent a note to 2 Doods confirming my attendance. Now I'm getting nervous. :?
:XD:

Colbaltjars62 09-07-2010 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Hooray, I can come! So long as kids and babysitter stay healthy - school starts tomorrow, so you never know . . . .
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Alice, can you please PM me your addy?

Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some newcomers! Guess I better get to work on finishing a show-and-tell. ;)

Show and tell? Are we supposed to bring a show and tell? Oh man!!!!