Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
  • Shipshewana, Indiana, October 19, 2010 Meet & Greet >
  • Shipshewana, Indiana, October 19, 2010 Meet & Greet

• Shipshewana, Indiana, October 19, 2010 Meet & Greet

Old 10-12-2010, 12:49 PM

OK Crafty...we are NOT going to be able to see it all next week..I think we are just going to have to do a weekend every other month or something! LOL :D Talk to ya later!! I'm getting so excited!!!
    Old 10-12-2010, 12:52 PM

Ohmigosh. :shock: I can't believe the size of Lolly's!! I've been there so many times, but they have revamped since my last visit. 2 years ago I bought my Amish made quilt hoop stand (it's beautiful and I love it!) but the store did not look like the pictures in that link. I thought I was there last spring.... but now I don't know. Surely they couldn't have have grown that much since I was there.

I need a plan!! ohmigosh. All that fabric. I've got to get a plan together and put it on paper.
    Melody.... overwhelmed and not even there!!
    Old 10-12-2010, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Melody
    Ohmigosh. :shock: I can't believe the size of Lolly's!! I've been there so many times, but they have revamped since my last visit. 2 years ago I bought my Amish made quilt hoop stand (it's beautiful and I love it!) but the store did not look like the pictures in that link. I thought I was there last spring.... but now I don't know. Surely they couldn't have have grown that much since I was there.

I need a plan!! ohmigosh. All that fabric. I've got to get a plan together and put it on paper.
    Melody.... overwhelmed and not even there!!
    OMGosh....I am suppose to be out the door to meet DD but am just so excited....LOL! But yes, you are right, a written plan is going to be needed for sure! I already started mine. I'm making a list of quilts I want to make and will look for the fabrics, patterns, notions for THOSE quilts. This way, hopefully, I won't just got totally nuts!! :roll: ROFL....oh my gosh...who am I kidding!! ;-)
    Old 10-12-2010, 01:16 PM
    Google Goddess

Map to Lolly's Quilt Shop, Shipshewana, Indiana

http://www.lollys.com/map.php
    Old 10-12-2010, 03:40 PM

Are you mtg for lunch or will you still be together in the late afternoon? I can't arrive until around 4:00, 3:30 if I'm lucky.If the mtg is over by then, I won't come.
    Old 10-12-2010, 06:46 PM
    Google Goddess

Hi, please give me a call on my cell phone, as we will be meeting at 10:00 am at Lolly's and then 1:00 pm. at 5 & 20 Restaurant to eat lunch as I have the room reserved for us for 2 hours at the restaurant

Qbee and I are planning on staying the night, just need to find a room first

Originally Posted by B. Louise
    Are you mtg for lunch or will you still be together in the late afternoon? I can't arrive until around 4:00, 3:30 if I'm lucky.If the mtg is over by then, I won't come.
    Old 10-13-2010, 02:30 PM

Carol Malone will be going. I need a head count? I will bring a passout of the 4 to 9 block and a demo on a 10min,tablerunner. I am doing it at Indiana State Quilters Guild meeting in Anderson this saturday. So I will show all you gals that.
    OMG I am soooo excited....
    Old 10-13-2010, 02:33 PM

I know some lurkers in my area I will be seeing them tomorrow so I will see if they want to come...
    I was a lurker for months before posting. Karen talked me into it and also Janis...
    Old 10-14-2010, 08:05 PM
    Google Goddess

we are meeting at Lolly's quilt shop at 10:00 am. and then at 1:00 pm. for the restaurant at 5 & 20 as I have the room reserved for 2 hours, after that more shopping for me and Qbee and anyone else that needs to shop till you drop

also I am planning on going to Essenhause to the quilt shop that evening and to the Little Helpers shop on US 20

Originally Posted by B. Louise
    Old 10-14-2010, 08:06 PM
    Google Goddess

awesome, thanks Carol, this will be so much fun!

Originally Posted by quilting Carol
    Carol Malone will be going. I need a head count? I will bring a passout of the 4 to 9 block and a demo on a 10min,tablerunner. I am doing it at Indiana State Quilters Guild meeting in Anderson this saturday. So I will show all you gals that.
    OMG I am soooo excited....