Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • 2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments >
  • 2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments

• 2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments

Old 02-13-2011, 04:04 PM

LOL
    Originally Posted by DogHouseMom
    Skulls with bows .... The bridesmaids for the VooDoo Ladies and Canibal Skulls wedding have arrived folks.

"Voo Doo ladies, do you take these Canibal Skulls to join into holy matrimony on the same block, to promise to match seams, and to not fray or bleed onto each other until seam ripper do you part?"
    :lol:
    Old 02-13-2011, 04:10 PM

Just so it is disturgingly adorable (i LOVE the new word...have definitely added it to my vocabulary!
    Originally Posted by Debka
    Skulls with bows .... The bridesmaids for the VooDoo Ladies and Canibal Skulls wedding have arrived folks.

"Voo Doo ladies, do you take these Canibal Skulls to join into holy matrimony on the same block, to promise to match seams, and to not fray or bleed onto each other until seam ripper do you part?"
    Bwahahahahaha! Hmmm, as mother of the bride (Voodoo Ladies) what do you think I should wear?? Which ugly fabric should my dress be made of?
    Old 02-13-2011, 04:32 PM

Whoa! Skull and bows is quite unusual, but cute.
    Old 02-13-2011, 04:38 PM

Sorry the picture dosent eaven do it justice the back grownd is like baby diareah green with blocks tosed on the dirty dipper. yuck

Originally Posted by lauriejo
    Originally Posted by lindy-2
    Originally Posted by Linda B
    This is what I did with some ugly fabric that for the life of me I couldn't figure out why I wanted in the first place. Made about a dozen of these reusable shopping bags using that fabric and painter's drop cloth canvas from Harbor Freight. I had a women at the grocery store just the other day practically drooling over them!!
    I have two of the fabrics u used in your bags. they realy look good used like that.
    This one makes me think of tinker toys, it's kinda cute. But then I've never claimed to be normal.
    :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    Old 02-13-2011, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
    Okay, maybe we need a new word. Disturgly = disturbingly ugly
    ROFLMAO !!
    Old 02-13-2011, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Debka

Bwahahahahaha! Hmmm, as mother of the bride (Voodoo Ladies) what do you think I should wear?? Which ugly fabric should my dress be made of?
    Oh the mother of the bride definitely has to wear the camouflage as a dress! With army boots of course!
    Old 02-13-2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by MCarleneM
    I have to admit that I bought this. It looked cute at first glance, but the longer I looked the "cute" wore off down to just downright ugly.
    LOL.....Hay I have that :-D :-D niece now has skirt and loves it !! :)
    ( i wouldn't wear but in her world it's the thing :) )
    Old 02-13-2011, 11:22 PM

I totally agree cjomomma, Kris that is just pure ugly, I think Voodoo women and Bow Skulls should join yours, maybe for Halloween costumes. I found this challenge and have looked at every one of these pages, reading most of the posts even this late at night. I have some ugly fabric, but I really don't have time to join the challenge and I am not at all creative with doing things like most of you. However that being said, Twisted is there a rule that an outsider can just donate some ugly to the winner and not be in the challenge? I must say what I have that I thought was really ugly can't compare to most of these I have seen in this thread. I would really like to just donate some.
    When is the vote going to take place and where will we be able to find it? This is great fun and I've really laughed to myself just reading everyone's comments. Thanks for the lift tonight folks.
    Old 02-13-2011, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gerbie
    I totally agree cjomomma, Kris that is just pure ugly, I think Voodoo women and Bow Skulls should join yours, maybe for Halloween costumes. I found this challenge and have looked at every one of these pages, reading most of the posts even this late at night. I have some ugly fabric, but I really don't have time to join the challenge and I am not at all creative with doing things like most of you. However that being said, Twisted is there a rule that an outsider can just donate some ugly to the winner and not be in the challenge? I must say what I have that I thought was really ugly can't compare to most of these I have seen in this thread. I would really like to just donate some.
    When is the vote going to take place and where will we be able to find it? This is great fun and I've really laughed to myself just reading everyone's comments. Thanks for the lift tonight folks.
    Oh Gerbie come on and toss in a pict, anyone willing to donate should get to take the same chance for these beauties to end up at your door...... LOL
    Old 02-14-2011, 07:04 AM

Darn! i got rid of my uglies when I moved 2.5 years ago. Can I still vote? I've already decided what I'm voting for.