Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • An act of pure kindness...... >
  • An act of pure kindness......

• An act of pure kindness......

Old 02-25-2009, 03:02 PM
    Power Poster

I'm in love with that dog. What a sweetie.
    Old 02-25-2009, 03:09 PM
    Power Poster

Izzy , you are so deserving and Terri you are an angel :lol: I have been blessed just by knowing you... It does my heart good to know that there still are wonderful people out in the world :lol:
    Sharon
    Old 02-25-2009, 03:51 PM

Oh Karen...that is NOT good, but glad they got it sorted out for you.

Izy...if you decide to send me anything, just send Sasha! She is just a cutie! And spoiled? OMG! She would be rotten if she were here! Between her and the cats, I'd be playing servant ALL day! lol

And like I said before....ya'll are just making me tear up and blush.
    Old 02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
    Power Poster

OOOhhhhh...Izy..you sure did get some pretties! Terri...as we say around here..."that was mighty nice of ya'" It is refreshing to see nice things happen...so thanks to you both!..

Now...Izy...I think you said that there were 3 biscuits...1 for you...1 for DH and 1 + a bite of yours, and + a bite of DH's for Sasha! Didn't it work out like that???

Old 02-25-2009, 08:14 PM

Izy, Just be careful if you send Sasha. Kitt may just back her into a corner and she won't be the same. Besides all dogs seem to be Terri's. Has she ever used the context (my dog Sasha?) if not watch out. Terri's cats are too cute and funny to watch.

Keep your eyes and ears open. Sasha is adorable
    Old 02-25-2009, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Machel
    Izy, Just be careful if you send Sasha. Kitt may just back her into a corner and she won't be the same. Besides all dogs seem to be Terri's. Has she ever used the context (my dog Sasha?) if not watch out. Terri's cats are too cute and funny to watch.

Keep your eyes and ears open. Sasha is adorable
    LOL
    Well, you never know, I just might try to sneak Sasha in my suitcase when I visit! Sasha is a cutie, huh?
    I don't think Kit would have a problem with Sasha. She's a little bigger than he is. Hannah was just about Kit's size, but skinny. Hannah was just afraid Kit was going to have her for snack! lol
    Machel, you are just mad because you KNOW Hannah is MY dog! She loves me the most! Plus, she must be mine since there were dog treats in the house. :) She only lived with you because I felt sorry for you and said it was ok for her to live there. When you left Hawaii, you stole her from me!

But, there is also a miniature horse that I need to go rescue. Poor Rosie. Has to live with Karla until I get back to the states. Then I can come and steal her..umm....I mean go and rescue her...um....I mean go and visit her. Yea, that's it...visit! lol
    Old 02-26-2009, 01:45 AM
    Izy

Oh my.....no need to worry on any score...cos Sasha is a mummy's gal, and follows me everywhere, she even visits me on the loo for a cuddle lol!!

She is a big wuss and is scared of cats lol...but I know Terri stocks up well with food so she would be tempted on that score..so I best be careful, she just might be tempted into a suitcase with a nice tasty snack for the journey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I know Rosie is termed 'mini' but you would need a great big trunk to squeeze her in with a bale of hay to keep her quiet when you 'rescue' her too Terri :lol: :lol:

Patti: Sasha gets to try everything I eat, she is my Quality Control Manager :!: :wink: :lol:
    Old 02-26-2009, 02:38 AM

Izy, I wouldn't take Sasha from you. And Machel knows that I wouldn't take Hannah. Ok, maybe I would. She did live at my house for a week. :)
    As for Rosie the mini....I'd just take the seats out of my van, I'm sure she'll fit, but I'm also sure Karla would have me hog-tied before I even got close enough for this. lol
    Old 02-26-2009, 04:19 AM

Well--a surprising turn of topic here.

Terri--- you are a most generous angel, however, I do not believe being hog-tied would be your most flattering pose. :wink:

:lol:
    Old 02-26-2009, 05:02 AM
    Power Poster

Karla...you are sooo right...now a hog-tied Terri is just a mental image I really didn't want! :? :shock: