Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Auntie Terri, Look mom posted the pics!!! >
  • Auntie Terri, Look mom posted the pics!!!

• Auntie Terri, Look mom posted the pics!!!

Old 05-29-2008, 10:36 PM
    Power Poster

Look at those cuties, they sure do like their new shirts :D :D :D Beautiful fabrics, too! :D :D :D
    Old 05-29-2008, 10:38 PM
    Power Poster

[quote=tlrnhi]Oh yes, it will be so nice once school is out and done.
    Courtney will be headed to Hawaii for a month and while she is gone, I'm going to TRY and get a short trip into Japan to see a friend. That will leave Bill all alone with the cats. I'm sure he'll be fine. At least I won't have to do grocery shopping for him. He can eat onboard the ship. :)
    quote]

Put a web cam up while you are away to Japan, and we will keep an eye on Bill for you, make sure he feeds the cats, stays away from your fabric/sewing room, and picks up after himself LMBO
    Old 05-29-2008, 10:39 PM

Amma....LMBO a mate-state cam?

you're too funny!!
    Old 05-29-2008, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
    I couldn't get them out of the t-shirts at bedtime. They were determined that they were going to sleep in them LOL. I had to PROMISE to put them in the washer tomorrow so they can have them back asap!! LOL You did good Terri LOL they really love those shirts. They even showed the assistant chief of police, Colin, today and told them all about Auntie Terri in Guam sending them to them. They even plugged the cookies LOL Alicia said, "now officer Colin, if you ever get to Guam, thats an island, you gotta get these cookies...they're little but boy are they really good!" Jasmine stood nodding her head and saying "yeah, my sister sure is right on that one!" Of course it got me in trouble, my oldest said "cookies? you have cookies?" She was a bit testy when Jasmine said no TC we HAD cookies LMBO!!!
    Too funny!
    Just tell your oldest...some girls got it, some girls don't and you 3 girls got it! lol
    We HAD cookies. LMAO!!
    I guess maybe I should start another box to you?
    I do need to remember to put your address in my address book so I can send the girls postcards of my travels. :)
    Old 05-29-2008, 11:03 PM

[quote=amma][quote=tlrnhi]Oh yes, it will be so nice once school is out and done.
    Courtney will be headed to Hawaii for a month and while she is gone, I'm going to TRY and get a short trip into Japan to see a friend. That will leave Bill all alone with the cats. I'm sure he'll be fine. At least I won't have to do grocery shopping for him. He can eat onboard the ship. :)
    quote]

Put a web cam up while you are away to Japan, and we will keep an eye on Bill for you, make sure he feeds the cats, stays away from your fabric/sewing room, and picks up after himself LMBO[quote]

Oh, I'm sure he'd appreciate that!
    Actually, he's the neat freak, not me. I do like my house in order, but sometimes it looks TOO lived in. hehe
    Especially since I still have laundry on the first floor that needs to go to its' respective places. Just don't want to walk up to 3d floor right now. Will do it before I go to bed, or will have Bill tote it up when he comes home. He showers first thing after walking in the door. He's stinky!!
    Old 05-30-2008, 08:04 PM

Its a military thing I do believe Terri. They are either way neat or extremely messy my ex...was extremely messy!!

Ohhh that was good...I will indeed tell her that we got it line hehehe. I knew there was a reason I liked you!! LMBO
    Old 05-30-2008, 09:30 PM

He's always stinky coming home when he's on sea duty. Those boats are STINKY!!
    I have a story about the smell of a submarine, but this is mixed company, so I won't tell it. ;)

You know, you could have saved the bag for her and she could have sniffed it. lmao