Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Boise State/Demin Jean Quilt made for my son >
  • Boise State/Demin Jean Quilt made for my son

• Boise State/Demin Jean Quilt made for my son

Old 11-16-2010, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by laceybritt
    Great job!! The orange and red looks wonderful with the denim.
    Mine would have to be red and black, everyone here is crazy over the 'Dawgs' lol.
    What size are your blocks???
    My block size are 6 1/2.
    Old 11-16-2010, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by ruth c
    Originally Posted by tuesy
    Awesome quilt!! With us being in the same state and me being about an hour from BSU, I know the BSU fever! :lol:
    I'm glad to hear some one else on the board understand the BSU fever..Glad to know theres another Idaho person on the board. :thumbup:
    I'm from Payette, there seems to be quite a few of us on the board. My son graduated from U. of I. but we still root for BSU when we can. I love your quilt, nice job.
    Old 11-16-2010, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by labbyrobinson
    Isn't it great to have a child, especially a son, who loves something you made so much that he is willing to help design his own quilt. You are blessed. And between the two of you, you did a fantabulous job.
    It was so wonderful and fun watching hem move the blocks around to come up with the pattern. John will turn 15 on Thanksgiving this year. Thanks,
    Old 11-16-2010, 07:56 AM

OK, let's see if we can work this out. I will arrive in Boise, actually staying in Middleton, on Wednesday about noon and we will be leaving Saturday after lunch. Obviously, no one will want to meet on Thanksgiving Day! So that leaves, Wed. afternoon or evening, Friday, or Saturday morning. Do we want to meet at a fabric store or do we want to meet at a restaurant and just visit? And what day works for everyone? I am willing to be the point man unless someone from Boise would like to do that.
    Old 11-16-2010, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by cuppi duke
    Originally Posted by tuesy
    Awesome quilt!! With us being in the same state and me being about an hour from BSU, I know the BSU fever! :lol:
    I'm glad to hear some one else on the board understand the BSU fever..Glad to know theres another Idaho person on the board. :thumbup:
    I'm from Payette, there seems to be quite a few of us on the board. My son graduated from U. of I. but we still root for BSU when we can. I love your quilt, nice job.
    Thanks for looking.

I'm glad to here there are quite a few of us on the board. I don't know any sewer or quilters my co worker think i'm nuts but i work with a 5 guys here in caldwell at a feed store. But they really liked the BSU/Demin quilt. Know i here from them i think i would like one. LOL
    Old 11-16-2010, 08:07 AM

That looks pretty neat!
    Old 11-16-2010, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Marlys
    OK, let's see if we can work this out. I will arrive in Boise, actually staying in Middleton, on Wednesday about noon and we will be leaving Saturday after lunch. Obviously, no one will want to meet on Thanksgiving Day! So that leaves, Wed. afternoon or evening, Friday, or Saturday morning. Do we want to meet at a fabric store or do we want to meet at a restaurant and just visit? And what day works for everyone? I am willing to be the point man unless someone from Boise would like to do that.
    I could do wednesday ofter work or friday off all day. Fabric store or restaurant is fine with me.
    Old 11-16-2010, 08:50 AM

Very nice. Great quilt. Love Idaho. :thumbup:
    Old 11-16-2010, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Marlys
    I could do wednesday ofter work or friday off all day. Fabric store or restaurant is fine with me.
    I could probably do Friday. Let me know!
    Old 11-16-2010, 08:56 AM

I'm glad to here there are quite a few of us on the board. I don't know any sewer or quilters my co worker think i'm nuts but i work with a 5 guys here in caldwell at a feed store. But they really liked the BSU/Demin quilt. Know i here from them i think i would like one. LOL
    Working in a feed store sounds like a great job. I worked in an office with all women once, never again (unless I'm really hungry) LOL