Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Here is my sewing spaces >
  • Here is my sewing spaces

• Here is my sewing spaces

Old 03-26-2009, 01:41 PM

But Skeat, this isn't even half of what I have. Most of it's still in California in storage!! My husband insisted that we bring the FURNITURE instead of what I wanted to bring!! I didn't show the closets (there are two of them) as they are truly a mess.
    Old 03-26-2009, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Dorothy of Kansas
    But Skeat, this isn't even half of what I have. Most of it's still in California in storage!! My husband insisted that we bring the FURNITURE instead of what I wanted to bring!! I didn't show the closets (there are two of them) as they are truly a mess.
    I have a real 'puny' stash!:0)Mostly because I can never figure out the 'what' to buy when I am shopping unless I have a direct project in mind!! But, I am sooooo showing dh this post!:) And, you go tell your dh that there was a quilting woman in the world in an RV...and, her husband pulled a whole trailer full of her fabric behind that RV...because she couldn't ever decide what fabric to take on the trip!! Furniture first??What was he thinking??:0)LOL Love it! Skeat
    Old 03-26-2009, 04:49 PM

Red, your space is beautiful! These posts may inspire me to organize my space, AFTER the shop hop this weekend, and........ :lol:
    Old 03-26-2009, 06:56 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Skeat
    Blonde moment! I mean we should declare a 'show us your sewing room and we'll show you ours!' Month here on the forum:0)Make sense now? Pick a month...warmer month hopefully and everyone take pics of their sewing spaces/rooms and post them here for all to see and spark ideas in storage...or better yet, sneakier ways to look like we have no sewing anythings-which would be soooo sad and then we'd all have....to go and buy more!:)How's that?!:)Skeat

O I C!!! Hubby calls mine a cave. Not bc it's dark...he's counted the lights before...what can I say?...I'm blind, need a light everywhere!...he calls it a cave, bc it's clean, but standing room only, sorta. It's not that bad. I can turn in my fancy smancy swivel chair, (my brother got for me...he loves me...I am his one and only, after all!)...I can turn from one machine to the other, and a couple scoots, and I am at serger....yack, yack, yack...I can splain all this 2 ju lucy, when the pics get on here...
    anyway, Skeat,...there you are...(getting my head picture focused...your taller than me...huh...not hard, im 5'2...not eyes of blue, though....you have a dungeon...gotcha...it's down below, and brrr, cold...glad your not gonna make us look at pics in winter...i get sooo cold, so easy...so when ya wanna do the "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?" It'll be at least a week before I have pics. Let's see, your in? Michigan?

Hey k? Seen any 'moons', lately?...they'll be dancing in the moonlight...cha cha cha right up to the light of day :P :P :P :lol:
    Old 03-26-2009, 06:59 PM
    Power Poster

Gosh y'all, I been drinkin or somethin...lost part of my post.
    K, when you scratch your head and say, Now what is she talking about..it's not me...it's YOU! lol...that's my story...
    (shh, she was telling Skeat she could see to the moon, but not to Michigan...cause she...oh never mind, she gets me mixed up too. signed, Miss Rosie mouse :wink: )
    Old 03-26-2009, 07:08 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Dorothy of Kansas
    I have a real 'puny' stash!:0)Mostly because I can never figure out the 'what' to buy when I am shopping unless I have a direct project in mind!! But, I am sooooo showing dh this post!:) And, you go tell your dh that there was a quilting woman in the world in an RV...and, her husband pulled a whole trailer full of her fabric behind that RV...because she couldn't ever decide what fabric to take on the trip!! Furniture first??What was he thinking??:0)LOL Love it! Skeat
    Skeat, I'm so relieved. After reading, I thought you would go in fabric store and walk out with next to nothing, bc you couldn't decide...when I don't know what to get, I get them all!!!...or I used to.
    Your idea about hiding stash etc. before pics...real good idea, but you will see....
    like a woman with big hips, no place to hide that.
    (I can say that, I are a woman with big hips, but my sweetie loves me anyway! You just wear shoulder pads like a linebacker and say, "I'm just full figured like Marilyn Monroe!")
    I hang curtains over stash to protect from dust and light, but also to keep my hubby from having a myocardial infarction...
    I SAID, -INFARCTION-....that's a heart attack, ppl :wink:
    Old 03-27-2009, 01:54 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

C - OK, at last, finally, you lost me! What's the moon thing? I can't find it anywhere - I looked through my exchange with Skeat on her hallowe'en quilt - can't find moon reference. I WAS talking about moons on 'mare stare' but that was the other kind of moon - the one you keep in your pants! :D :wink:

So one of us is crazy?!!! But which one? :shock: :lol: :wink:

K x
    Old 03-27-2009, 04:07 AM

[So one of us is crazy?!!! But which one? ]

And, if we are smart...we are all pointing different directions!!:)LOL
    Old 03-27-2009, 04:23 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Let's spread that craziness around, Skeat, not fair to keep it all to ourselves! :D

K x
    Old 03-27-2009, 05:02 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n

Let's spread that craziness around, Skeat, not fair to keep it all to ourselves! :D

K x
    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
    ...ta da...you win the prize behind door #2...sorry, you win #2, but you picked it, lol...'moondancing'...lalalalala...'cept horses don't wear pants!
    as to who's crazy???
    well, since you is my long lost sis, dear Francey-pants,...gene pool!!!
    ...and yes, Skeat, here at the 'farm'....anybody, goofy enough to chime in on, 'crazy hour'...ding, ding, ding, they get signed in too. So it's now official...up to 3 crazies on wing #7...cause I like that number,
    - now pass them crayons...HAWGS!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: