Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Hi everyone here are some pics as promised >
  • Hi everyone here are some pics as promised

• Hi everyone here are some pics as promised

Old 07-02-2007, 12:47 PM

The flower quilt is my absolute favorite. I think thats the one in me trying to get out. If it ever does, you'll hear me shout and then I'll post the pics. :!: :lol:
    Old 07-03-2007, 06:19 AM

ShellyQ:
    WOW! How I wish I had the "EYE" you have for color and value. I love to quilt and I appreciate the color/value in each quilt I view but I'm NOT good at putting the colors together. As soon as I have the block made I see where I should have done this or put this color somewhere else so when I see something so extraordinary as your two quilts I'm IMPRESSED beyond belief and become EVER hopeful that someday I'll have that "Improved Eye" that I need for putting my colors together. Great job! Love your quilt. I especially like the pink block in the center right of your picture where all the centers come together like a kaliedescope. Double WOW!
    Feathers
    Old 07-03-2007, 12:44 PM

Feathers, Thank you so much :) , Everyones comments have been so very encouraging.

Is only one quilt though, second photo is the quilt turned upsidedown, to show different effect when viewed from different angles. But it does look very different doesn't it, that's the thing I love about this pattern :)
    Old 07-04-2007, 07:38 AM

Shelly, your quilts are gorgeous, thanks for sharing.

Mary
    Old 07-17-2007, 09:47 AM

WOW , very beautiful quilts, love your colors, wish i had good color coordination. I'm still having problems with getting colors to go together. Just love your work Denise.
    Old 07-17-2007, 09:54 PM

Thank you very much :)
    Old 07-19-2007, 06:45 AM

shellyQ
    what beautifully done, and the quilts are awesome....I would love to be able to quilts those....you done a GREAT job.
    scarlett
    Old 07-19-2007, 07:28 AM

shellyQ
    what beautiful quilts. you have done such an awesome job. I wish that I could quilt like that.
    scarlett686_
    Attached Thumbnails peaches-016.jpg   peaches-017.jpg   peaches-018.jpg  
    Old 07-25-2007, 08:58 PM

Shelly, that Grandmother's Flower is soooo awesome!! 7/8" ?!! I've been working on one for years but I'm not going to tell the size of my hexagons! Hint: my are ginormaous compared to yours. What is the overall size of the piece? Thanks for sharing your work--it's just beautiful. I hope I can someday come close to the level of your skill.
    Virginia
    Old 07-26-2007, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Virginia H. Cunningham
    Shelly, that Grandmother's Flower is soooo awesome!! 7/8" ?!! I've been working on one for years but I'm not going to tell the size of my hexagons! Hint: my are ginormaous compared to yours. What is the overall size of the piece? Thanks for sharing your work--it's just beautiful. I hope I can someday come close to the level of your skill.
    Virginia
    Virginia, I KNOW how long you've been working on yours and for a small bribe could be persuaded not to tell :lol:
    Attached Thumbnails sarabeth-drunkards-path.jpg   sarabeth-layout.jpg   adrianna.jpg   adrianna-layout.jpg   anna.jpg  

anna-layout.jpg   caroline.jpg   caroline-layout.jpg   alma-kansas-dugouts.jpg   alma-layout.jpg  

libby-drunkards-path.jpg   libby-layout.jpg   lydia-combo-blocks.jpg   lydia-layout.jpg   audrey-combination-square-blocks-boston-blocks.jpg  

audrey-layout.jpg   elvira-wings.jpg   elvira-layout.jpg   jemima-hsts.jpg   jemima-layout.jpg  

hetty.jpg   hetty-layout.jpg   muriel.jpg   muriel-layout.jpg   phoebe.jpg  

phoebe-layout.jpg   abigail-combination-blocks.jpg   abigail-layout.jpg   grace-wings.jpg   grace-layout.jpg  

nellie-kansas-combos.jpg   nellie-layout.jpg   daisy-layout.jpg   estelle.jpg   estelle-layout.jpg  

ivy.jpg   ivy-layout.jpg   edith.jpg   edith-layout.jpg   henrietta.jpg  

daisy.jpg   henrietta-layout.jpg   lizzie.jpg   lizzie-layout.jpg   charlotte.jpg  

charlotte-layout.jpg   minerva.jpg   minerva-layout.jpg   myra.jpg   myra-layout.jpg  

almeda.jpg   almeda-layout.jpg   betsy.jpg   betsy-layout.jpg   cecilia.jpg  

cecilia-layout.jpg   clara.jpg   clara-layout.jpg   sylvia.jpg   sylvia-layout.jpg  

tilda.jpg   tilda-layout.jpg