Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Hubby thinks he's doomed. >
  • Hubby thinks he's doomed.

• Hubby thinks he's doomed.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:52 AM
    Power Poster

omak, I forgot to mention, I have one of those too! Ironing board on right, rack on right, with a 'walkway' in between, and a few things, sewing basket, fabs, etc. usually on end of table...then there's my wall board, standing on side, in between the table, and the ironing board, usually hangs out in my cave, but haven't gotten around to putting it back yet. The door to my 'rose' bathroom is in hallway, so i have been sliding this wallboard, back and forth to get in...LOL...hubby has a rather, round tummy, so he thinks he is surrounded, when he wants to get on pc, down hallway. I could be much worse...I have been in past. This is such an improvement, but he doesn't remember. He lives in the moment, I live in the future...of quilting dreams and possibilities! :D
    Old 04-25-2009, 05:23 AM

What a new idea! Put a line up between chairs for drying, great sewing tip. Hubbys seem to get on those "doomed or poor me or on the 'pity pot', but divert them by talking about fishing or how does an engine work and it gets their attention going in another direction. I have 36 years of practice on my sweet hubby.
    Old 04-25-2009, 10:49 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by adrianlee
    What a new idea! Put a line up between chairs for drying, great sewing tip. Hubbys seem to get on those "doomed or poor me or on the 'pity pot', but divert them by talking about fishing or how does an engine work and it gets their attention going in another direction. I have 36 years of practice on my sweet hubby.
    you sound like me...like tossing a fish to a seal...whatever keeps them happy. I have to divert hubby a lot, and make him remember why i'm such a good catch. He don't see it, in the quilting, but wait till I finish my chicken quilt,...he'll brag, when he doesn't think I can hear :wink: