Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • I Have A New Sewing Cabinet!! >
  • I Have A New Sewing Cabinet!!

• I Have A New Sewing Cabinet!!

Old 08-24-2011, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by lalaland
    We spend our summers in WA, we have a small mobile home and sewing can be a challenge. I didn't even set up my stuff until 2 weeks before we were leaving last year because I didn't know where to put everything.

So, here's my old setup and here's my new setup. This is a Sauder sewing cabinet, I ordered it online through Walmart, I got it for $119 but it goes on sale for $99 frequently and the shipping is free to the Walmart nearest you. It's really sturdy and the shelves can hold up to 25 lbs.

I set up in front of one of the recliners but DH said no problem, we have another recliner, an overstuff chair, and a couch so he's comfortably covered no matter what!
    I have this same sewing cabinet. In fact I now have 2 as a dear friend has moved into an assisted living home and gave me hers along with her Singer machine. My daughter also has one.
    Old 08-24-2011, 06:59 AM

I have been looking online for this cabinet but can't find it at walmart, you wouldn't still have maybe the item # or the exact name that it would be under would you? I would love to have this for my embroidery machine and serger. thank you
    Old 08-24-2011, 07:15 AM

Great find.
    Old 08-24-2011, 07:23 AM

I have the exact same one also. I had gotton it out of the news paper for $15.00 about 6 yrs ago.
    Old 08-24-2011, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Darlene's
    I have been looking online for this cabinet but can't find it at walmart, you wouldn't still have maybe the item # or the exact name that it would be under would you? I would love to have this for my embroidery machine and serger. thank you
    Try this website. It still shows that it is available in 2 colors through Walmart and can be shipped to the location nearest you.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sauder-Sew...inish/15690337
    Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Darlene's
    Try this website. It still shows that it is available in 2 colors through Walmart and can be shipped to the location nearest you.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sauder-Sew...inish/15690337
    I have 2 of them and wouldn't trade them for any thing.
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:17 PM

Where did you get that clear thing.....I don't even now what it's called.......that keeps your fabric level with the sewing machine?
    We spend our summers in WA, we have a small mobile home and sewing can be a challenge. I didn't even set up my stuff until 2 weeks before we were leaving last year because I didn't know where to put everything.

So, here's my old setup and here's my new setup. This is a Sauder sewing cabinet, I ordered it online through Walmart, I got it for $119 but it goes on sale for $99 frequently and the shipping is free to the Walmart nearest you. It's really sturdy and the shelves can hold up to 25 lbs.

I set up in front of one of the recliners but DH said no problem, we have another recliner, an overstuff chair, and a couch so he's comfortably covered no matter what!
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:17 PM

Where did you get that clear thing.....I don't even now what it's called.......that keeps your fabric level with the sewing machine?

Old 10-11-2011, 07:20 PM
    Power Poster

Nice cabinet! Looks like it stores quite a bit~
    Old 10-11-2011, 07:23 PM

Really nice, enjoy,enjoy enjoy!!!