Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • I have something to share with you  ladies >
  • I have something to share with you ladies

• I have something to share with you ladies

Old 09-02-2011, 06:00 PM
    Power Poster

Beautiful quilt and a wonderful DDIL! Prayers to you!
    Old 09-02-2011, 06:08 PM

Beautiful! And encouraging! What a special daughter in law you have!
    Old 09-02-2011, 06:15 PM

Beautiful! What a blessing to have such a wonderful daughter! The quilt is gorgeous! I will keep you in my prayers.
    Old 09-03-2011, 09:38 AM

Oh what a fabulous quilt. You are very much loved by your daughter-in-law! So true what Cancer cannot take away. Please know I will include you in my prayers for healing. You certainly have and continue to be on a rough road but hope you are doing well soon. Kelela
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:14 AM

This brought tears to my eyes. What a loving DIL you have. Prayers are with you in your battle.
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:22 AM

what a wonderful thoughtful thing to do, best of luck to you the quilt is beautiful, in my prayers
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:38 AM

What a beautiful gift and you will be hugged every time you wrap your self in it. I am a cancer suvivor and know how hard the chemo is on us but as the DR said first I am going to make you a lot sicker so you can get well.
    My DH has two slow growing kinds now. We go to Tulsa, OK this month at the Cancer center of America where he has taken his treatment and they have a big celebration for patients who are five years and over survivor's. They hve a big BQ and entertainment and plant a tree. In the main lobby is a large brass wire tree on the wall with gold leaves with names and dates engraved on them and he will get his name on a gold leaf put on the tree this time and his picture taken in front of it.
    I just finished 10 hats and extra wide knit head bands to take to give to any of the ladies who wants one.
    I usualy do fleece throws but the hats were something new and fun to do.
    Take care your in my prayers

Hats and more Hats
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]251007[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-251001.jpe  
    Old 09-03-2011, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by ashgrover
    What a beautiful gift and you will be hugged every time you wrap your self in it. I am a cancer suvivor and know how hard the chemo is on us but as the DR said first I am going to make you a lot sicker so you can get well.
    My DH has two slow growing kinds now. We go to Tulsa, OK this month at the Cancer center of America where he has taken his treatment and they have a big celebration for patients who are five years and over survivor's. They hve a big BQ and entertainment and plant a tree. In the main lobby is a large brass wire tree on the wall with gold leaves with names and dates engraved on them and he will get his name on a gold leaf put on the tree this time and his picture taken in front of it.
    I just finished 10 hats and extra wide knit head bands to take to give to any of the ladies who wants one.
    I usualy do fleece throws but the hats were something new and fun to do.
    Take care your in my prayers
    Awesome hats ....... such a cool idea ...my hair is just begining to fall out .... my DIL brought me a camo hat like this with a big blingie flower on it I love it ..... you missy are wonderful .... I have nonhodgkins lymphoma .... I wish your DH very good luck with his treatment ... hugs Robin
    Old 09-03-2011, 12:26 PM

Robin send me a private E mail with your head measurment and snal mail address so I can send you a hat and head band
    Maggie
    Old 09-03-2011, 12:35 PM

Robin, my DH has nonhodgkins lymphoma to as well as the slow growing lukemia. they keep checking his blood as they said they have found that if they start treatment to soon it just speeds it up. He was treated for prostate cancer 5 years ago. So far his lympasites and blood counts are holding and he just has a very small change in numbers so not enough to do anything about yet. They were checking every six months and then he had a change so they noved it to every three months but last check was good so he is back to six months again. When he was on the three months he could get his blood checked here and faxed to his DR there.

Awesome hats ....... such a cool idea ...my hair is just begining to fall out .... my DIL brought me a camo hat like this with a big blingie flower on it I love it ..... you missy are wonderful .... I have nonhodgkins lymphoma .... I wish your DH very good luck with his treatment ... hugs Robin[/quote]