Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • IRR  2....Group 2 Pictures......The Stitching Sisters >
  • IRR 2....Group 2 Pictures......The Stitching Sisters

• IRR 2....Group 2 Pictures......The Stitching Sisters

Old 10-14-2009, 07:12 PM

Deep breaths..... it's all good! :wink:
    Old 10-15-2009, 01:25 AM

It sounds like you are having one of my days! It will all work out, and next fall you'll get back a lovely quilt top that you might be able to finish up before the holidays. It will be fun to work with those colors. I love cranberry. Some of us can post pictures as it goes through our homes...if we can find OUR cameras...been there, done that! Also, you don't have to include the postcards at this time (but if you already did, don't worry about it!). I think we can add one to each round we get that is someone else's quilt as it goes through us. I still haven't bought my cards! If worse comes to worse you'll each get one in the mail later. It will all work out. So enjoy your time away and don't worry about this project. Take care and let us know when you get back if you found any fun quilt shops to explore and snagged any great deals.
    Old 10-15-2009, 04:04 AM

The only other thing I'll say is that I have something to go to Kendra that I may have to eat tonight before I go to bed...[/quote]

I forgive you! It sounds like you need it! I think we have all had days like that...nothing seems to go right no matter what we do!
    Just relax, breathe, and eat whatever it is! :D

Old 10-15-2009, 04:53 AM
    Power Poster

Oh Peace....just hoping that your day will be better....remember..."tomorrow..tomorrow"! :D Yes, I'm sure that Kendra can post a pic for you..the star block sounds lovely. You know sometimes its things like this that turn out the best, you'll see!

So...I've got you down for mailing today???!
    Old 10-15-2009, 05:14 AM

Ok, the center that is going to this group is the Geisha Lady with the cat.
    The one that looks like a window
    Old 10-15-2009, 05:24 AM
    Power Poster

Then you are sending to ME when its done...right????? :D :D :D
    Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 AM

I am having no luck with labels so I am going to send a sheet of paper for everyone to write what the would like on it! I am hoping when this is finished to be able to scan the paper into the computer and figure something out from there! That is the plan right now but we all know how things change! Hopefully this is okay?!?
    Kendra
    Old 10-15-2009, 12:57 PM
    Power Poster

Kendra....just chill...it will be okay, really...afterall, its your quilt and your label. You can do it however you want to! Actually, you can just stuff a piece of fabric in and have everyone just sign it if you want. It does NOT have to be fancy smancy!
    Old 10-15-2009, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Teacup
    It sounds like you are having one of my days! It will all work out, and next fall you'll get back a lovely quilt top that you might be able to finish up before the holidays. It will be fun to work with those colors.
    Excellent point! Last weekend I was at a LQS; talk rolled around to Christmas projects and I commented that really, they should have been started months ago... Well, this time next year, I'll have something that WAS started months ago and will hopefully be ready to have in our family room for the holidays. That's a happy thought for sure!

Today has been a much better day, with one minor glitch. I got the postcards on my way to work, packaged everything up and got it ready to mail on the way home. The PO where I work used to be open until 5:30, but due to cutbacks is now only open until 5:00. And although they have an automated postal center in the lobby, I couldn't figure out how to get it to send a package to Canada... When I got home I looked at USPS's website, and think I've figured out how to do it all online. I'm going to run out at lunch tomorrow to make sure it's all okay (customs form). So it'll go out tomorrow, the 16th.
    Old 10-15-2009, 02:54 PM
    Power Poster

Gotcha' down for mailing tomorrow peaceandjoy. You can do it all online and its not very hard to do. Just be sure you check "gift" and value it below $25.00. Do NOT insure it as she would have to pay tax if you do.

How are the rest of you coming? I have KGoodhand, Teacup and peaceandjoy mailing info....I know Terri will be a little late...mamabird3 and quiltwoman...how ya' comin'?