Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • IRR II GROUP 5 PICTURES - "THREADS ACROSS THE OCEAN" >
  • IRR II GROUP 5 PICTURES - "THREADS ACROSS THE OCEAN"

• IRR II GROUP 5 PICTURES - "THREADS ACROSS THE OCEAN"

Old 11-17-2009, 01:26 PM

gwyn i wish you all the best it is too bad that some one is so impatiennt indo hope this kind of action from the board will stop if anything it should be comtained within the groups they all know want is going on with those in their groups or should be informed badd feelings could have easiely been caused over the way it was handles

hugs to you qwyn
    Old 11-17-2009, 01:28 PM
    Power Poster

The whole point is that it can and could be any one of us. And even if they are frustrated with someone there are better ways of handling it than running to Admin to complain. Some days you just have to live with lifes frustrations and not take it out on those around you

No one can predict the future, next time it may be me, DH suffers from PTSD and it isn't just going to go away.

You had already on the open board offered to send the second center, and your reciever said to hold off, it is her that is put under more pressure not anyone else.
    Old 11-17-2009, 01:35 PM

Gwyn, you are a lady of much grace. Thank you for taking the high road, an excellent example to aspire to.
    Old 11-17-2009, 01:50 PM

My thanks to everyone you has taken the time to care.

That having been said, lets get on with this round, Gwyn you are a very special lady.

To those who are about to have a special holiday be joyous.

Elle

Old 11-17-2009, 01:54 PM

I am a lurker on here today. I am 'hi-jacking' for a moment. I felt horrible for Gwyn and share something with cutebuns.

Gwyn, you humble me. You are full of grace, wisdom, kindness, and forgiveness. More of us should hope to be like you when we grow up.
    As one young soldier/fellow employee used to tell me, "ma'am, I would be honored to share my canteen with you"! Gwyn, you can share my 'canteen' anytime. God Bless you this holiday season and everyday.

Cutebuns, My DH has PTSD also and they are trying to re-evaluate him and give him 100% disability. After 35 year's of marriage and wanting to 'kill' him many times, I understand your predicament. We never know from one day to the next, do we?

All we can do is take it one day at a time, do the best we can, make someone smile/laugh, and try and do good, treat everyone as we would want to be treated, and [/b]pray[b] without ceasing.

Thanks for letting me 'hi-jack'.
    Old 11-17-2009, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
    I am a lurker on here today. I am 'hi-jacking' for a moment. I felt horrible for Gwyn and share something with cutebuns.

Gwyn, you humble me. You are full of grace, wisdom, kindness, and forgiveness. More of us should hope to be like you when we grow up.
    As one young soldier/fellow employee used to tell me, "ma'am, I would be honored to share my canteen with you"! Gwyn, you can share my 'canteen' anytime. God Bless you this holiday season and everyday.

Cutebuns, My DH has PTSD also and they are trying to re-evaluate him and give him 100% disability. After 35 year's of marriage and wanting to 'kill' him many times, I understand your predicament. We never know from one day to the next, do we?

All we can do is take it one day at a time, do the best we can, make someone smile/laugh, and try and do good, treat everyone as we would want to be treated, and [/b]pray[b] without ceasing.

Thanks for letting me 'hi-jack'.
    How very special you are, I couldnīt have said that any better, You captured my feelings totally.

Elle
    Old 11-17-2009, 02:02 PM

Beautifully put, wvdek. That made me smile.
    Old 11-17-2009, 04:05 PM
    Power Poster

Ladies...wvdek put it very well....now if you please...lets keep the thread focused on the IRR (so we aren't advised to put these thoughts elsewhere)..

One final word on this topic. IF you have any life issues that will effect your ability to complete a round...PLEASE let ME know...I will work out a way to handle it. Admin is really good....but he is not trying to keep the IRR afloat and centers going where they need to go (not his job)...so PLEASE...let me know. That way I can keep us all on track one way or another.
    Old 11-20-2009, 02:35 PM

Okay how are we doing ladies!!!???
    It has been a while since we have done anything!
    Gywn - I still do not have a center from you - but I check each day! I will make sure you know as soon as I get it! It just better talk fast when it gets here!!!! :lol:
    How is everyone else making out with the centers they received!!!???
    Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
    Okay how are we doing ladies!!!???
    It has been a while since we have done anything!
    Gywn - I still do not have a center from you - but I check each day! I will make sure you know as soon as I get it! It just better talk fast when it gets here!!!! :lol:
    How is everyone else making out with the centers they received!!!???
    We now have info to the fact that post between Canada and America can take up to 4/5 weeks, so please be aware that this is no ones fault it is out of our hands.

Yes lets hope its a fast talking babe. LOL Elle