Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • I've been to Wal Mart again >
  • I've been to Wal Mart again

• I've been to Wal Mart again

Old 04-30-2008, 08:30 PM

Wow!! how fun was that!!!! Some really nice stuff you got there!!! (Stuff...LOL sound like a bunch of addicts for sure don't we...hey lady got any stuff in your stash?)
    Old 04-30-2008, 08:39 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Honey that fabric bug done bit you big time didnt it? You no there is no known antidote!!!!!
    Great Fabrics!!! You are going to have lots of fun, wish I could caress them !!!! Are they all flannels?
    Old 04-30-2008, 08:53 PM

Whew! What a great haul! We can't wait to see what you'll do with them! Do you have any ideas yet?
    Old 04-30-2008, 11:46 PM

Let's see....I have the "stitched" teddy bears, the red hearts, the frogs, the stars........we have the same taste! lol

Great haul!!!
    Old 05-01-2008, 03:36 AM

Oh my, how did you carry it all? Think of the stack of quilts you can make.......very pretty :D
    Old 05-01-2008, 04:07 AM

That's why Walmart has BIG buggies! To carry all the fabric! lol
    Old 05-01-2008, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Honey that fabric bug done bit you big time didnt it? You no there is no known antidote!!!!!
    Great Fabrics!!! You are going to have lots of fun, wish I could caress them !!!! Are they all flannels?
    I know there is no cure for the bug! LOL I think we need a 12 step program or something! HA HA Most of them are flannels. There are a few cottons but for the most part just flannel's. They are closing that Wal Marts department out so a lot of it was on sale and really not a lot choose from. I helped take even more off the shelves. I was in need of some baby fabrics for sure. So this helped out with some of that and I still had girl on the mind I supposed because I ended up with some of that too.

I LOVE the white with red hearts flannel on it. I have some really pretty valentines fabric I have been caressing for a couple of years now and I can so see the flannel as a backing on a quilt using the stash of valentines. The pink with the princess' on them are super cute and I am dying to stand it up next to some of my frog fabric, a fantacy quilt perhaps?
    Old 05-01-2008, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by c2cd2008
    Originally Posted by mgshaw
    I know there is no cure for the bug! LOL I think we need a 12 step program or something! HA HA Most of them are flannels. There are a few cottons but for the most part just flannel's. They are closing that Wal Marts department out so a lot of it was on sale and really not a lot choose from. I helped take even more off the shelves. I was in need of some baby fabrics for sure. So this helped out with some of that and I still had girl on the mind I supposed because I ended up with some of that too.

I LOVE the white with red hearts flannel on it. I have some really pretty valentines fabric I have been caressing for a couple of years now and I can so see the flannel as a backing on a quilt using the stash of valentines. The pink with the princess' on them are super cute and I am dying to stand it up next to some of my frog fabric, a fantacy quilt perhaps?
    I made pajama pants out of the frog and the heart flannel for Courtney.
    Old 05-01-2008, 05:49 AM

I have frog jammies! I love them! But mine were made from a flannel that was just frogs, they are still cute though.
    Old 05-01-2008, 05:58 AM

Oh heck c2c i dont want no program I like the sickness!!!!!!