Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Latest Baby Quilt >
  • Latest Baby Quilt

• Latest Baby Quilt

Old 03-13-2011, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by SoftOceanBreeze
    It's a beautiful quilt! I am looking forward to getting more "adventurous" and play around with something other than simple square pieces, but it takes a time to develop that trepidation, doesn't it?

I have 9 nieces and nephews and am slowly making quilts for all of them! The 5 babies born in the last 5 years have each gotten one. I just did two "surprise" quilts for the babies born in August and September. I keep getting texted photos of Dylan on his - my step-sister dais he's laid on it every day since they got it. They had no idea I was working on them until they received them in the mail. It makes my heart melt!

I've got lots of projects I've been building and with each one, I find I've got the "fever" for quilting getting stronger! Just found out my step-sister's pregnant with her 3rd - My Dad's TENTH grandkid. I'm the only on that has yet to build a family.

Mom's gonna hang me up by my toes if I don't do hers next, so I've started cutting out 8" denim blocks for what will most likely become a raggy quilt. She lives in San Diego and doesn't need anything heavy!
    Wow, You have a even bigger list of To Do quilts than I have. I really have to get to the queen size quilt my DIL asked me to make for her. She bought and paid for all the materials and they are sitting in my kitchen since the box arrived. Think today I'll bring it upstairs to my sewing room, at least that's a little progress in getting it done, LOL! May
    Old 03-13-2011, 07:46 AM

How cute!