• Pictures
  • Machine I've always wanted. >
  • Machine I've always wanted.

• Machine I've always wanted.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:18 PM
    Power Poster

Your machine is beautiful. What a find.
    Old 08-19-2010, 11:03 AM

My grandmother left me her machine and I believe it's the very same machine. It belonged to her mother I believe. The cabinet is still in excellent condition. The machine just needs to be cleaned. My dad says it's needs a new belt. I've been thinking about trying to find one for it. My mother nor I have ever used it. I'm hard on machines (LOL) so I told him maybe it would work better for me! :)
    Old 08-19-2010, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by erinqberry
    My grandmother left me her machine and I believe it's the very same machine. It belonged to her mother I believe. The cabinet is still in excellent condition. The machine just needs to be cleaned. My dad says it's needs a new belt. I've been thinking about trying to find one for it. My mother nor I have ever used it. I'm hard on machines (LOL) so I told him maybe it would work better for me! :)
    That's wonderful! I would have loved to have had one that had been passed down from family, but I hope one of my kids or grandkids will want this someday. I ordered a belt for it, which should be here any day. I found it on eBay and was surprised that there was more than one source.
    Have fun with your machine. I hope you'll post a project you've made with it sometime.
    Old 08-19-2010, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by greaterexp
    Originally Posted by erinqberry
    That's wonderful! I would have loved to have had one that had been passed down from family, but I hope one of my kids or grandkids will want this someday. I ordered a belt for it, which should be here any day. I found it on eBay and was surprised that there was more than one source.
    Have fun with your machine. I hope you'll post a project you've made with it sometime.
    It's at my mom and dads. So I'll have to look and see what model it is to try to get a belt for it. My dad told me to try and sell it on ebay! But I think it sounds like a perfect fixer upper project for him and me! :) I'll have to check on buying the belts/parts for it on ebay! I'll be sure to post pictures of it whenever we get it to working!