Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Meet Vinnie, model 128 >
  • Meet Vinnie, model 128

• Meet Vinnie, model 128

Old 08-31-2011, 05:33 PM

I think my TES and Vinnie need to meet up....they are like twins......I just got mine and its in great shape (I think)...no rust, no wear,the wires and all look good..trying to figure out how to do that bullet bobbin right now, so I can "test sew" on her soon.....
    Old 08-31-2011, 06:13 PM

My bobbin came with thread on it so I just did a little test with it. I haven't tried to wind a bobbin with the machine yet. I know it sews a beautiful straight seam, and maybe one of these days I'll do more than look at it. I know you'll love your little machine. It looked like it was in great shape when you got it. If you don't have the manual, it is available for download. You should be able to find it if you Google it. DH found it for me.
    Old 09-01-2011, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by ShirlinAZ
    My bobbin came with thread on it so I just did a little test with it. I haven't tried to wind a bobbin with the machine yet. I know it sews a beautiful straight seam, and maybe one of these days I'll do more than look at it. I know you'll love your little machine. It looked like it was in great shape when you got it. If you don't have the manual, it is available for download. You should be able to find it if you Google it. DH found it for me.
    Thanks so much..I went to Ismacs.com, as one of the other ladies told me, and got the manual..then went to the Singer website and they could tell me the date and place it was made..what fun..now I am going to try doing those bobbins (5 came with it, thank goodness....where can we get more?)
    Old 09-01-2011, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by 4dogs
    Originally Posted by ShirlinAZ
    Thanks so much..I went to Ismacs.com, as one of the other ladies told me, and got the manual..then went to the Singer website and they could tell me the date and place it was made..what fun..now I am going to try doing those bobbins (5 came with it, thank goodness....where can we get more?)
    Here is a link to some bobbins. I had to buy the front cover plate and got it from this site.

http://www.sewingpartsonline.com/sin...ine-parts.aspx