Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • My sewing room >
  • My sewing room

• My sewing room

Old 07-27-2009, 06:37 PM
    Power Poster

What a wonderful room. You did a great job arranging it just right.
    Old 07-29-2009, 09:57 AM

I have a sewing "room" in my camper. We just purchased a trailer with four bunk beds in the back. My husband took out one of the bunks and my sewing and ironing table go there. The top bunk over my head serves as a storage shelf. There's also a closet in the room where I keep my plastic satchel boxes and some plastic drawers for more storage. I have to go out to the dinette table to do my cutting though. All in all it works pretty well. Only problem is I have to share the room with my husbands parrot who's cage is on the other bunk right behind me. He likes to squawk everytime I use my sewing machine. We're still working on a solution to that problem. Do bird muzzles exist?? lol
    Old 07-29-2009, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by JanJan
    I have a sewing "room" in my camper. We just purchased a trailer with four bunk beds in the back. My husband took out one of the bunks and my sewing and ironing table go there. The top bunk over my head serves as a storage shelf. There's also a closet in the room where I keep my plastic satchel boxes and some plastic drawers for more storage. I have to go out to the dinette table to do my cutting though. All in all it works pretty well. Only problem is I have to share the room with my husbands parrot who's cage is on the other bunk right behind me. He likes to squawk everytime I use my sewing machine. We're still working on a solution to that problem. Do bird muzzles exist?? lol
    That sounds great! During the summer, I used to take my sewing machine and portable table into the back yard and set up under the tree to sew clothes or catch up on the mending. Made for a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.....