Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • my sewing room >
  • my sewing room

• my sewing room

Old 10-19-2010, 09:13 AM

Your stash looks very similar to mine - not sure if we have the same fabrics, organized the same, or a combination, but it's like you stole all my fabric for your picture! :lol:
    Old 10-19-2010, 09:16 AM

you have a very nice organized stash and lovely room. My hubby is just finishing our den downstairs and than I will finally have a room to call my own.. shhh a new long arm will be delivered in 2 weeks I am so excited.
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Izaquilter
    Love your quilt, is that a Grandmother's flower garden? Gorgeous. That side of my sewing room was picked up for the photo but you should see what the camera didn't show!
    Not sure if you were typing to me here or not, but if so, thank you, and yes, It is Grandmothers Flower Garden. It's nice when our camera's only show what we want them to!
    Old 10-19-2010, 10:42 AM

Beautiful space.
    Old 11-04-2010, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by sewTinker
    it's fantastic! all cute and breezy. Love the curtains & wallpaper. It's so fun when folks post their rooms and I get to peek in.
    :mrgreen: I painted the walls pepto bismo pink then sponge painted over them hoping for a lace effect but it looks like white carnations up close! Then I put the border (DH helped) up & I traced the curtains that were in there & actually used this fabric from my stash! It took some getting use to but I actually like it now. I've heard that 'colors' improve your mood so I went with a color I liked!
    Old 11-04-2010, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by Valerie Scherr
    you have a very nice organized stash and lovely room. My hubby is just finishing our den downstairs and than I will finally have a room to call my own.. shhh a new long arm will be delivered in 2 weeks I am so excited.
    Oh my gosh that is wonderful! Hopefully you can 'sneak' that one past him (shhh a new long arm)..........Congrats
    Old 11-04-2010, 02:39 AM
    BMP

I just got that same machine. I had a very close cousin recently pass away and she had just bought it. Her husband was kind enough to send it and everything else that went with it to me and I just got it a few weeks ago. I know nothing about using it and am getting lessons starting next week.
    Included was approx 100 spools of embrodery thread and so many other things. In all it took 5 very large boxes to get it all to me.
    Old 11-28-2010, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by BMP
    I just got that same machine. I had a very close cousin recently pass away and she had just bought it. Her husband was kind enough to send it and everything else that went with it to me and I just got it a few weeks ago. I know nothing about using it and am getting lessons starting next week.
    Included was approx 100 spools of embrodery thread and so many other things. In all it took 5 very large boxes to get it all to me.
    Sorry to hear about your cousin passing away. At least she can see that her machine went to good use! I always say I'm taking mine with me!
    Old 11-29-2010, 04:45 AM

Nice room and a lovely stash. I sew facing a wall, how nice you have a window.