Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Noah's Ark Baby Quilt.... >
  • Noah's Ark Baby Quilt....

• Noah's Ark Baby Quilt....

Old 05-17-2009, 10:13 AM
    Power Poster

WOO HOO, IZY! I have a gift bag w/ Noah's Ark on it, and had always planned to do one for my middle daughter, when she gets ready to be a 'mommy'. They have five kitties and quite content.
    anywhoo, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT...woo,woo,woo...(hand motions :wink: )
    You get such great ideas, and then you bring them to life! I gotta get some of that water your drinking! I can't wait for more! :P
    Old 05-17-2009, 10:16 AM
    Izy

I take it you likey then QnC??? lol!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
    Old 05-17-2009, 10:23 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
    I take it you likey then QnC??? lol!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
    maybe just a little, Izy....maybe just A LOT!:D
    Old 05-18-2009, 12:59 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
    No flies on you now is there K...(Got plenty to share if you want some..downside to living in Spain, zillions of the little moscas!! :evil:

Well there may be a funky monkey, but you know how often us Gemini's change our minds :lol: :D :wink:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

K x
    Old 05-18-2009, 04:45 AM
    Power Poster

Oh gosh Izy...sounds like your plan is coming together!!!! Now...I'm still waiting to see!! :lol: I'm not sure that "funky" monkey was exactly what popped into my head... :roll:
    Old 05-18-2009, 04:59 AM
    Izy

Patti, all those tiny arks are taking some stitching, I am using very fine monofilament, and going around every little details......got five done last night, 5 more to go :roll: :D

Been out working in the garden all day, varnishing all the garden furniture, big table, six chairs, six sun beds, 3 coffee tables...phew and it is hot hot hot!! :shock: So NOW I can justify doing abit of sewing, only got one more week before we move out for the summer, so this will be my last chance as in a couple of days we will start packing up AGAIN :(
    Old 05-18-2009, 05:10 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
    Patti, all those tiny arks are taking some stitching, I am using very fine monofilament, and going around every little details......got five done last night, 5 more to go :roll: :D

Been out working in the garden all day, varnishing all the garden furniture, big table, six chairs, six sun beds, 3 coffee tables...phew and it is hot hot hot!! :shock: So NOW I can justify doing abit of sewing, only got one more week before we move out for the summer, so this will be my last chance as in a couple of days we will start packing up AGAIN :(
    Izy, somebody's got to come up with places that us quilters can go at times like these. You know like a library, only this would be rows and rows of tables, and you take your own machine, and tools, and plug in and go. They have internet hookups at restaurants, so what's the prob, ppl? We need quilty fixes, too...bigtime! :wink:
    Old 05-18-2009, 05:14 AM
    Izy

QnC...I don't know about you, but I am abit funny about my sewing space, you know, just have to have it set up the way I like, even when I go to my sewing guild on Tuesday, I very rarely get alot done, my main machine is set down into it's own table and when I now try and work on a surface mounted machine, well I am totally ham fisted, and can't sew a straight seam :roll: ...mind you, not getting much done MIGHT be down to the fact that I do too much chatting and not enough sewing!! :D

Old 05-18-2009, 05:17 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Izy
    QnC...I don't know about you, but I am abit funny about my sewing space, you know, just have to have it set up the way I like, even when I go to my sewing guild on Tuesday, I very rarely get alot done, my main machine is set down into it's own table and when I now try and work on a surface mounted machine, well I am totally ham fisted, and can't sew a straight seam :roll: ...mind you, not getting much done MIGHT be down to the fact that I do too much chatting and not enough sewing!! :D
    I have always thought, that is the way it would be for me, if I wasn't ALONE. I don't get as much done, when hubby is here, asleep! :D
    Old 05-18-2009, 05:21 AM
    Izy

Here at the villa I have my machine set up in an alcove in the kitchen, John gets peace to watch t.v. the evenings when I am sewing,I am sure he doesn't miss me talking over the top of his programmes all night :roll: :lol: