Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Pass the Block >
  • Pass the Block

• Pass the Block

Old 09-26-2011, 06:16 PM

She loved it carried it around for an hour. I think she's adorable. Thanks for the complement.
    Old 09-26-2011, 10:36 PM

That just warms my old heart. I will have one more this week. So now she will have a trio.
    R
    Originally Posted by Crafty3790
    She loved it carried it around for an hour. I think she's adorable. Thanks for the complement.
    Old 09-27-2011, 02:54 AM

Robert your a sweetie. I used my diamond just as a regular machine it's so awesome.
    Your poodle goes out today with some fabric and pre wound bobbins for your diamond to try.
    Old 09-27-2011, 08:56 AM

Wow Crafty very creative! I love your red doll quilt and your granddaughter is just the cutest. What a cute monkey! I like LJ's quilt too!! Nice job with both... Thanks
    Old 09-27-2011, 09:10 AM

Crafty love it all and you are so lucky to beable to enjoy your BEAUTIFUL little GD. So adorable.
    Old 09-27-2011, 02:47 PM

Thank you so much. I love to serve and help people. So many have done so much for me. You are one of my inspiration.
    Have a great vaca.
    R
    Robert your a sweetie. I used my diamond just as a regular machine it's so awesome.
    Your poodle goes out today with some fabric and pre wound bobbins for your diamond to try.
    Old 09-28-2011, 02:06 PM

Made it safe and sound to Pennsylvania class starts tomorrow at 7:45 til 6:00 long day. Hope all is well. Abounds center went out yesterday.
    Old 09-28-2011, 02:35 PM

Take good notes, so you can tutor me.....I think I have the simple things down. Now on to the nitty gritty stuff.
    Have a great tie
    R
    Made it safe and sound to Pennsylvania class starts tomorrow at 7:45 til 6:00 long day. Hope all is well. Abounds center went out yesterday.
    Old 09-28-2011, 05:39 PM

Have a great class, Crafty. If I knew what it was, I've forgotten, so maybe someone can tell me again what your class is.

Well I have made it about 2/3 of the way to Wickenburg from Sequim in my cute little 1985 Mustang. Thought she was gonna cause me some trouble yesterday, but figured out what was wrong and she's running like a top. Spent the night last night in Redding, CA and tonight I'm in Tehachapi CA (about 45 minutes east of Bakersfield). Tomorrow at this time I should be in my own home in Wickenburg. That bed will sure feel good. Won't have internet there until Friday, so won't be able to check in tomorrow night unless Qwest (Centurylink) does it ahead of time.
    Old 09-28-2011, 06:22 PM

Hey Judy,
    You are in our old stomping grounds. We lived in Paso Robles for 18 years. It was avery small town then, about 8000 people. It is just about 40 minutes over the hills towards the coast from Bakerfiled. Have a great time.
    In the next day or two I will be sending you some pics of two borders. You pic which one you would like on your quilt. I want it to be what you want.
    R
    Originally Posted by JudyG
    Have a great class, Crafty. If I knew what it was, I've forgotten, so maybe someone can tell me again what your class is.

Well I have made it about 2/3 of the way to Wickenburg from Sequim in my cute little 1985 Mustang. Thought she was gonna cause me some trouble yesterday, but figured out what was wrong and she's running like a top. Spent the night last night in Redding, CA and tonight I'm in Tehachapi CA (about 45 minutes east of Bakersfield). Tomorrow at this time I should be in my own home in Wickenburg. That bed will sure feel good. Won't have internet there until Friday, so won't be able to check in tomorrow night unless Qwest (Centurylink) does it ahead of time.