Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics  :-) >
  • PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

• PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

Old 02-26-2010, 05:57 AM

Well I fell asleep at my computer, just waiting for Ducky!! I awoke with a stiff neck!!! Just kidding.
    Old 02-26-2010, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
    Well I fell asleep at my computer, just waiting for Ducky!! I awoke with a stiff neck!!! Just kidding.
    I did post the pictures. They are in our Round 2 Pictures thread. So sorry about the stiff neck, but that'll teach you to wait on me, huh? 8-)
    Old 02-26-2010, 07:52 AM

Forgot to ask, April and Buddy'smom, how much snow did you all end up with?

I'm sooooo excited because I figured out what I'm going to do with your center, Buddy'smom. I actually laid awake in bed last night thinking about how to match the corners. I've used graph paper and drawn it out. I'd do a little dance of joy, but April has one of my legs and I can only do a little hop of joy.
    Old 02-26-2010, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ducky
    Forgot to ask, April and Buddy'smom, how much snow did you all end up with?

I'm sooooo excited because I figured out what I'm going to do with your center, Buddy'smom. I actually laid awake in bed last night thinking about how to match the corners. I've used graph paper and drawn it out. I'd do a little dance of joy, but April has one of my legs and I can only do a little hop of joy.
    Well it is still snowing at the moment and so far I would have to say we have about 10" where I am. Mom is about 45 minutes north of me so she may have more or less.

As soon as I get this duck prosthesis figured out I will send it to you so you can swim again...by the time I do I will have confiscated your top and no one will find me....ever!!! lol

Hugs
    April
    Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 AM

Ok ok Ducky..I can not bear to see you swimming in circles anymore..I got your prosthesis-here ya go!
    Hugs
    April
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-21640.jpe  
    Old 02-26-2010, 09:09 AM
    Power Poster

Oh..thank goodness you are gonna be OK Ducky!!!! April saved the DAY...I mean DUCK!!!
    Old 02-26-2010, 09:37 AM

:shock: Wow, that's.....um.......quite a new leg. Guess my old shoes won't fit anymore, huh? Oh well, looks like I can go skiing anytime I want to. :lol:
    Old 02-26-2010, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai
    Oh, wow. Your area is getting hit again? Just stay safe and try to stay warm. What do you have to do for the macaw to keep him warm? Can't the cold be bad for them?
    Yes the cold could kill him, hubby got a genarator and we try & run the heat every hour or so, I really wraped his cage with extra blankets to keep him warm. I guess the storm comming in tonight is suppose to be the worst, up to 12" and may be without power for days, so if I'm lost in action, ya's all know what happened??

Our pet birds are so spoiled aren't they?!! But did you know that there is a flock of wild parrots, including amazons and macaw's in Chicago that survive there just fine?!! It boggles the mind!!

We have a wild flock of Parrots here in San Francisco. They even made a documentary on them! "The Parrots of Telegraph Hill".

I hear them all the time while I'm walking to and from work!
    Old 02-26-2010, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin
    Originally Posted by gaigai
    Oh, wow. Your area is getting hit again? Just stay safe and try to stay warm. What do you have to do for the macaw to keep him warm? Can't the cold be bad for them?
    Yes the cold could kill him, hubby got a genarator and we try & run the heat every hour or so, I really wraped his cage with extra blankets to keep him warm. I guess the storm comming in tonight is suppose to be the worst, up to 12" and may be without power for days, so if I'm lost in action, ya's all know what happened??

Our pet birds are so spoiled aren't they?!! But did you know that there is a flock of wild parrots, including amazons and macaw's in Chicago that survive there just fine?!! It boggles the mind!!

We have a wild flock of Parrots here in San Francisco. They even made a documentary on them! "The Parrots of Telegraph Hill".

I hear them all the time while I'm walking to and from work!
    I'm guessing that a flock of them would be very loud!!!
    Old 02-26-2010, 01:11 PM

They are VERY noisy sometimes! but beautiful green!