Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2011-ugly-scrap-challenge-pictures-comments-t95117.html)

roda 01-31-2011 08:41 PM

You guys are real lucky with your ugly pieces because yours are real ugly and small peices. But mines just ugly and theres like 4 yards and the day the winners choosen I'm losing my cutter and rulers and I'll have to just send you the whole peice because I would feel bad if I shorted someone

cjomomma 01-31-2011 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by roda
You guys are real lucky with your ugly pieces because yours are real ugly and small peices. But mines just ugly and theres like 4 yards and the day the winners choosen I'm losing my cutter and rulers and I'll have to just send you the whole peice because I would feel bad if I shorted someone

The piece I had last time wasn't real big but I sent evey bit of it.

Twisted Quilter 01-31-2011 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

It was big enough! NorbanaQ shared a portion of it with me. I could of killed her. :|

lauriejo 01-31-2011 08:59 PM

Okay Elvis was a little creepy, but the voodoo ladies are downright scary!

cjomomma 01-31-2011 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter

Originally Posted by cjomomma

It was big enough! NorbanaQ shared a portion of it with me. I could of killed her. :|

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny.

roda 01-31-2011 09:05 PM

Wonder if I should cut it up in fat quarters and share it with secret pals. Bet they'll remember me

debbieumphress 01-31-2011 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My ugly fabric, half a yard. What was I thinking???

lauriejo 01-31-2011 09:12 PM

Hmmm looks like a melted banana split, or maybe I'm just ready for a snack.

Chasing Hawk 01-31-2011 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by charmpacksplus
Suggestions for ugly fabrics...

1. Cut it up - if it's still ugly, cut it smaller.
2. Use it for backing
3. Line the inside of a totebag
4. Sell it on the forum - someone is going to love it!
5. Give it away.

you forgot....

6. burn it!!........LOL

Chasing Hawk 01-31-2011 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Debka
Here is my entry. I have alternated between loving and hating it. My family hates it, and frankly, is afraid of it.
I have finally decided that it is, truly, ugly.

Throw it in the nearest burn barrel.........

Now I am gonna have nightmares. I am gonna search my closet tomorrow I might have something ugly.