Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2011-ugly-scrap-challenge-pictures-comments-t95117.html)

Sadiemae 02-09-2011 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Debka
Here is my entry. I have alternated between loving and hating it. My family hates it, and frankly, is afraid of it.
I have finally decided that it is, truly, ugly.

Absolutely disgusting!!!!

CloverPatch 02-09-2011 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill
OK, after DH and DS voting out of 5 really UGLY fabrics, this one came out on top. I took two pics trying to get the color somewhat accurate, one with a flash and one on manual. It is the same fabric! No matter how I set the camera, it is still UGLY!

You know I think I have that fabric. I just bought it last week off ebay. Is that a batik? I don't know how I will use what I bought, it is so ugly and weird, I find it pretty.

bigsister63 02-09-2011 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my entry for ugly fabric. I thought this was really ugly until I saw some others. Hope I do not win so I can get rid of the fabric!!!!!!

Ugly fabric?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136288[/ATTACH]

joeyoz 02-09-2011 03:52 PM

It would make a great backing.

Si's Nana 02-09-2011 03:57 PM

You shopping bags are too cute. I love the prints and colors.

cjomomma 02-09-2011 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by bigsister63
Here is my entry for ugly fabric. I thought this was really ugly until I saw some others. Hope I do not win so I can get rid of the fabric!!!!!!

Oh it's ugly but I don't think you are gonna win.

burnsk 02-09-2011 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by bigsister63

Are those eyeballs or thumb nails or big toe nails???

Twisted Quilter 02-09-2011 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk
Are those eyeballs or thumb nails or big toe nails???

Toooo funny! This is absolutely perfect for this challenge, but I agree w/cjo, probably won't win...not ugly enough.

Love the colors. :thumbup:

CloverPatch 02-09-2011 04:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok. I didn't think I had anything. But all the way at the bottom of the current grab stash was this still unopened remenant! I asked my Daughter "what do you think?" and she just said "Eww, why do you have that?" I guess that means it qualifies LOL :lol:
I bought this because
A. It was on clearance
B. it was Green
C. if you squint you can see a man in the trees, no squint, really really squint. You can see him I swear!

The camera was flattering, it really is a peasoup green.

burnsk 02-09-2011 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Ok. I didn't think I had anything. But all the way at the bottom of the current grab stash was this still unopened remenant! I asked my Daughter "what do you think?" and she just said "Eww, why do you have that?" I guess that means it qualifies LOL :lol:
I bought this because
A. It was on clearance
B. it was Green
C. if you squint you can see a man in the trees, no squint, really really squint. You can see him I swear!

The camera was flattering, it really is a peasoup green.

OOO - OO - I can see him. He has one leg, he's fishing, and there's a huge fish fly, and I mean HUGE, hovering over him waiting to pounce and carry him away.