Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2011-ugly-scrap-challenge-pictures-comments-t95117.html)

Twisted Quilter 02-09-2011 04:43 PM

LOL...DH asked me what I was doing. When I told him I was looking for a man in the trees, he just shook his head and left the room.

Still squinting... :shock:

I think I found him. Is he black?

Sadiemae 02-09-2011 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
LOL...DH asked me what I was doing. When I told him I was looking for a man in the trees, he just shook his head and left the room.

Still squinting... :shock:

I think I found him. Is he black?

And I can just see every husband doing this. He made my day!

kriscraft99 02-09-2011 05:14 PM

I can see the man in the trees! you are right :thumbup:

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Ok. I didn't think I had anything. But all the way at the bottom of the current grab stash was this still unopened remenant! I asked my Daughter "what do you think?" and she just said "Eww, why do you have that?" I guess that means it qualifies LOL :lol:
I bought this because
A. It was on clearance
B. it was Green
C. if you squint you can see a man in the trees, no squint, really really squint. You can see him I swear!

The camera was flattering, it really is a peasoup green.

DogHouseMom 02-09-2011 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Ok. I didn't think I had anything. But all the way at the bottom of the current grab stash was this still unopened remenant! I asked my Daughter "what do you think?" and she just said "Eww, why do you have that?" I guess that means it qualifies LOL :lol:
I bought this because
A. It was on clearance
B. it was Green
C. if you squint you can see a man in the trees, no squint, really really squint. You can see him I swear!

The camera was flattering, it really is a peasoup green.

OOO - OO - I can see him. He has one leg, he's fishing, and there's a huge fish fly, and I mean HUGE, hovering over him waiting to pounce and carry him away.

HA! I can't even see the trees!!

kriscraft99 02-09-2011 05:15 PM

I'm having a hard time finding an ugly fabric - I like them all. I'm still looking in my stash - there has to be one here............

Sadiemae 02-09-2011 05:16 PM

You are definitely going to have to enlarge it if you wnat me to find the man. I don't see trees either...just green globs.

Sadiemae 02-09-2011 05:18 PM

Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I have seen a couple in the classifieds lately that I would put here lol. Ugly is in the eye of the beholder....

kriscraft99 02-09-2011 05:58 PM

I have to admit - I have seen a few in the classifieds lately that I would put in the ugly contest, but I don't have any here... still digging...

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I have seen a couple in the classifieds lately that I would put here lol. Ugly is in the eye of the beholder....

MadQuilter 02-09-2011 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Yep Dagny this is ugly paisley. I haven't found a paisley I like yet.

I read this comment first and was gearing up to give you a piece of my mind. :mrgreen: Alas, I have to agree. :XD:

This competition started innocently enough but boy, is it ever picking up speed. I feel sorry for the winner already. lol WHEN DOES VOTING START????

cjomomma 02-09-2011 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Yep Dagny this is ugly paisley. I haven't found a paisley I like yet.

I read this comment first and was gearing up to give you a piece of my mind. :mrgreen: Alas, I have to agree. :XD:

This competition started innocently enough but boy, is it ever picking up speed. I feel sorry for the winner already. lol WHEN DOES VOTING START????

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you don't like it. Haha!!