Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2011 Ugly Scrap Challenge Pictures/Comments (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2011-ugly-scrap-challenge-pictures-comments-t95117.html)

cjomomma 02-09-2011 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Ok. I didn't think I had anything. But all the way at the bottom of the current grab stash was this still unopened remenant! I asked my Daughter "what do you think?" and she just said "Eww, why do you have that?" I guess that means it qualifies LOL :lol:
I bought this because
A. It was on clearance
B. it was Green
C. if you squint you can see a man in the trees, no squint, really really squint. You can see him I swear!

The camera was flattering, it really is a peasoup green.

I don't know what to say about this piece! LOL!!

dkabasketlady 02-09-2011 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by bigsister63
Here is my entry for ugly fabric. I thought this was really ugly until I saw some others. Hope I do not win so I can get rid of the fabric!!!!!!

I think it belongs in the Flintstones era!!

dkabasketlady 02-09-2011 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Ok. I didn't think I had anything. But all the way at the bottom of the current grab stash was this still unopened remenant! I asked my Daughter "what do you think?" and she just said "Eww, why do you have that?" I guess that means it qualifies LOL :lol:
I bought this because
A. It was on clearance
B. it was Green
C. if you squint you can see a man in the trees, no squint, really really squint. You can see him I swear!

The camera was flattering, it really is a peasoup green.

I guess I'm blind as a bat because I can't find the man in the trees, heck I can't even figure where the tree is!!
Are you sure this isn't some kind of art work a first grader did?
This is definitely in the running except Voodoo girls is the best so far.

kateyb 02-09-2011 08:44 PM

I have a couple of pieces that I thought were ugly 'til I saw some of these. All I can say is WOW. Why did someone make that????

bigsister63 02-10-2011 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Originally Posted by bigsister63
Here is my entry for ugly fabric. I thought this was really ugly until I saw some others. Hope I do not win so I can get rid of the fabric!!!!!!

Oh it's ugly but I don't think you are gonna win.

I hope not. Entering this contest is one way to get rid of ugly fabric with out feeling quilty if you burn it!

clsurz 02-10-2011 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my contribution to UGLY fabric.

Carol

PokerDiva 02-10-2011 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by clsurz
Here is my contribution to UGLY fabric.

Carol

Are those bones on that fabric???????

clsurz 02-10-2011 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Navarre2011
I think this shall be my pick of the ugly stuff!!

I like this.

clsurz 02-10-2011 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Debka
You remembered! I did put this up once (not in this kind of a competition) asking for suggestions about what to do with it, and saying that my family hated it.
I never figured out what to do with it - I guess it has been waiting for this Ugliness challenge! It really does qualify.

If you win you GET TO KEEP IT! LOL

Carol

clsurz 02-10-2011 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Debka
You remembered! I did put this up once (not in this kind of a competition) asking for suggestions about what to do with it, and saying that my family hated it.
I never figured out what to do with it - I guess it has been waiting for this Ugliness challenge! It really does qualify.

If you win you GET TO KEEP IT! LOL

Carol