Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Another Top - I' m on a roll........ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/another-top-i-m-roll-t41262.html)

dkabasketlady 03-31-2010 05:41 AM

What a cute quilt and you didn't have to buy any fabric, wow!! Your DF will be sew pleased with the outcome!

Fiber Artist 03-31-2010 07:29 AM

very nice!!!

bailey 03-31-2010 07:59 AM

OH NO!!! Big mistake in this top. Noticed when I went to add the borders. Can you find it. The red and white blocks beside the house on the left. It is UPSIDE DOWN......Deciding if I should fix it or pretend I didn't notice. Would you fix it or live with it?

Those who did notice - you were kind enough not to mention it but now you can..........

belmer 03-31-2010 08:43 AM

Wonderful job, I love these kind of quilts.

SaraSewing 03-31-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by bailey
OH NO!!! Big mistake in this top. Noticed when I went to add the borders. Can you find it. The red and white blocks beside the house on the left. It is UPSIDE DOWN......Deciding if I should fix it or pretend I didn't notice. Would you fix it or live with it?

Those who did notice - you were kind enough not to mention it but now you can..........

Guess I can't see your mistake. It's so lovely. PLEASE let us know the book it came from!!

bailey 03-31-2010 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing

Originally Posted by bailey

Guess I can't see your mistake. It's so lovely. PLEASE let us know the book it came from!!

The book is called "Big Book of Quilt Blocks" by Lynette Jensen. Thimbleberries Village is the name of the quilt.

Lisanne 03-31-2010 11:35 AM

Oh, I love that! Love it, love it!

Ditter43 03-31-2010 11:55 AM

Bailey,
Beautiful quilt!!Great job!!

Ditter

Jingle 03-31-2010 01:29 PM

I would fix it, if you noticed the mistake it will bug you, do before you have it quilted. I didn't notice it but, person getting it will eventually notice it and be disappointed. It is gorgeous and I have several books of Thimbleberries books, I don't have this one but, 5-6 others. She likes to do the houses, among others.

bailey 03-31-2010 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jingleberry
I would fix it, if you noticed the mistake it will bug you, do before you have it quilted. I didn't notice it but, person getting it will eventually notice it and be disappointed. It is gorgeous and I have several books of Thimbleberries books, I don't have this one but, 5-6 others. She likes to do the houses, among others.

It is fixed. Was really bugging me so.........sucked it up and fixed it. Looks way better now. I am happy too.