Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   The final results of the new sewing room!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/final-results-new-sewing-room-t21692.html)

Rhonda 12-27-2009 06:15 PM

LOL Mousie I am always shoving things back as they begin to cascade down onto me! I have a terrible habit of tossing the leftovers on the right side of my work table and after awhile it begins to fight back!!! I hate to sort stuff and take the time to put it away so it sits til it is too much for me to take and I can't find my table anymore!! Then I stuff it into a bin to be sorted later!! LOL I am a great procrastinator! It is one of my strongest skills~~~LOL

JoanneS 12-27-2009 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
LOL Mousie I am always shoving things back as they begin to cascade down onto me! I have a terrible habit of tossing the leftovers on the right side of my work table and after awhile it begins to fight back!!! I hate to sort stuff and take the time to put it away so it sits til it is too much for me to take and I can't find my table anymore!! Then I stuff it into a bin to be sorted later!! LOL I am a great procrastinator! It is one of my strongest skills~~~LOL

Ditto - but I do try to put things away when I finish a project. Funny how they pile up when I'm BETWEEN projects, though. It's like, when I don't know where to put something, I put it on my cutting table, and when I want to start a quilting project, I have to sort out a lot of crap before I can even FIND the table again!

kwhite 12-27-2009 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I should NOT be doing this but it may be the nudge I need to get it together.
\/
\/\/
\/
\/\/
\/
\/\/
\/
\/\/
\/
\/\/
\/
\/\/\/
\/\/
\/
\/\/
\/
\/\/

JoanneS 12-27-2009 06:32 PM

Now THAT"S more like a REAL sewing room! Glad you were brave enough to show it. Remember, I took pictures of my mess last summer, and everyone 'atta girled' me, too.

I THINK I see a cutting table and a sewing machine - no, it's a serger - where's the SM? -in there somewhere - and lots of neat wallhangings! It looks like you do put tools back on the peg board. Smart. You have a fightin' chance to find them again. I try to always put tools back where they belong. My problem is that I don't have a pegboard, so there's usually a lot of OTHER stuff on top of 'em.

I think you need some bookcases and a maid.

bluebird 12-27-2009 06:34 PM

LOVE IT! See folks, she's just like us :-) Wonderful sewing room.

kwhite 12-27-2009 06:35 PM

The SM is on the left just out of frame. On the white table there. Thank you for not shaming me to death. HAHA

Iluv2quilt 12-27-2009 06:45 PM

It's a wonderful space! Enjoy!!!

deedum 12-27-2009 07:26 PM

What a super duper sewing room! I love the peg board, that is what I am thinking of for a wall on my room.

alaskasunshine 12-27-2009 07:28 PM

What a wonderful room to create in! :-D Your last pix looks sort of like my room. I really like your peg board, that is something I would LOVE to have.

Have fun in there and let me know if you'd like to come to Alaska & organize my room. :shock:

kwhite 12-27-2009 07:31 PM

I would love to come to Alaska. That is a dream of mine and my Husbands. Do they have a special style of quilting there like they do in Hawaii?