Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   finished blocks, need help with layout please (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/finished-blocks-need-help-layout-please-t56655.html)

Grinster 08-03-2010 05:33 AM

Oh these blocks are adorable. My maiden name is Grin (grandfather was from Switzerland). If I had this pattern I would make a quilt called "Grin & Bear It."

Grandma Cindy 08-03-2010 06:01 AM

I like the top half of the first picture. On my computer the colors appear to be alternating brown and yellow. Their bed quilts are so adorable...

Kate 08-03-2010 06:21 AM

I like the sashing. Cute blocks.

reach for the stars 2 08-03-2010 06:23 AM

Hi that is so cute I like it on the blue for sashing

hobo2000 08-03-2010 06:31 AM

Love the idea of attic windows. Just too cute. Maybe you could do a tute for the rest of us when finished.

GailG 08-03-2010 09:11 AM

OK. I can't stand the suspence any longer. How many votes do you need before you decide? :lol: What will it be?

sewnsew 08-03-2010 09:15 AM

This is one of the cutest quilts I've ever seen ! You did a great job with it !

granny_59 08-03-2010 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by GailG
OK. I can't stand the suspence any longer. How many votes do you need before you decide? :lol: What will it be?

:lol: I told everybody on page four or so that I will go for the attic window. Dark brown the vertical, brownish flowers the horizontal part. Already did that and went for nightblue with thiny irregular dots yesterday. Looks like the nightsky and I will add a moon and stars to the border.
Will post as soon I am done.

There is no pattern, just 6" blocks from quilterscache and for the bearheads an embroidery design from allstitching.com. Sashing in form of a bed and that was it. Champagnolle showed an similar quilt earlier and she went just with a picture of one also, so no pattern there either.

thanks to all of your coments
Granny

GailG 08-04-2010 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by granny_59

Originally Posted by GailG

:lol: I told everybody on page four or so that I will go for the attic window. Dark brown the vertical, brownish flowers the horizontal part. Already did that and went for nightblue with thiny irregular dots yesterday. Looks like the nightsky and I will add a moon and stars to the border.
Will post as soon I am done.

There is no pattern, just 6" blocks from quilterscache and for the bearheads an embroidery design from allstitching.com. Sashing in form of a bed and that was it. Champagnolle showed an similar quilt earlier and she went just with a picture of one also, so no pattern there either.

thanks to all of your coments
Granny

Phewt! Boy, is there egg all over my face. Don't know how I missed it. Going too fast, I suppose. Your final decision sounds great. Can't wait to see it. Good luck. :oops:

jdavis 08-04-2010 04:09 PM

How adorable! I like the blue.