Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   GQ aka The Garrulous Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/gq-aka-garrulous-quilt-t712.html)

Quilt n stitch 03-08-2007 06:34 AM

Really pretty....and a neat way to put together sampler blocks.

Boo 03-08-2007 05:05 PM

If ya ask me, I'd say that Tim can just make his own quilts. LOL

Yvonne, thanks for sharing the pic. It really is lovely, as I am sure you know. What is next in the works? If you are anything like me, you have many planned. :lol:

Yvonne 03-08-2007 05:49 PM

Since you asked...
I'm working on finishing "Contrary Mary" a quilt made with Mary Englebreit fabrics.
Next is finish up "Lemonade". It's a convergence quilt.
Then there is "Gorgeous George" a cow that's I'm putting blanket stitches on right now.
I've got some redwork blocks waiting for a setting.
The Block-a-Week with Marcella.
Seeing Stars is our BOM.
AND don't forget, that little HQ Leslee is making me make!

Shall I continue? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I have more! :lol: :mrgreen: Going to finish as many as I can so the girls can take them home and I'll have room for a new batch!

What're you working on?

susan s. 03-10-2007 06:04 AM

I guess the second row, first square. the small triangle is pointed down instead of up. ( or in reather than out)> :lol: But never would have noticed if not for your clue. really is a nice quilt.

vicki reno 03-16-2007 08:29 AM

I like it a whole lot, but if you are having a hard time living with it, well I'll send you my mailing address and will promise to give it a good home and treat it right, no fussing at it just loving it. I would not have noticed anything but you are so fussy! Its beautiful and whose to say that that its a mistake and not made that way on purpose? Beautiful! I'll PM you with my mailing addrss :D How soon do you think you'll go to the post office to mail it to me? :D

Debra Mc 08-20-2007 12:52 PM

What a beautiful quilt. As my sister says" we are our own worst enemies."
We put a lot alot of pressure on ourselves when it comes to our sewing & crafts. I know because I am so hard on my self. I have been working on a double wedding ring quilt for 2 years and I hate the colors so I work a while then put it up. Someday I will finish it. But anyway it is real pretty and a daughter will be lucky to get it.

ready2quilt 08-20-2007 01:47 PM

Beautiful work, beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing.

Chunkymama 08-21-2007 12:04 PM

IT was fun trying to find it! 2nd row first block. I had to search. That quilt is awsome!!! I wish I could say I did that size with only ONE booboo

lin 08-21-2007 01:47 PM

It's lovely Yvonne. I think the "boo-boo" is kinda cute. :mrgreen: And I love your colors. You can never go wrong with purples and yellows and that green just gives it *zing*! Wonderful. :)

Diane007 09-21-2012 05:27 AM

l really like your quilt very nice