Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Guess what is done?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/guess-what-done-t20603.html)

Mousie 05-30-2009 06:44 AM

i'm sew happy for you! loving that you have 17, count 'em, 17 outlets!
I have to use those 6 way plug thingies...i know, not the best idea, but they are not full up...woo hoo, you have to post the 'after' pics, or we get no closure, kw! it's not officially a play room, till filled with toys! :lol:
(you should hang, 'said fabric'* on wall...frame it...lol, men want to!!!
oh, you are always gonna be known for 'the funniest/ugliest fabric'! glad you like it :lol:

gaigai 05-30-2009 07:41 AM

[quote=kwhite]

Originally Posted by gaigai
Oh girl what a great idea for a swap. I will send everyone a fat quarter and give them a month to create the most amazing mini with it.

Oh, Kwhite that sounds like fun. But pleeeeeze make it two months. I went to Joanns yesterday and asked them if they had any really ugly, no, really HIDEOUS fabrics. Like the song says "Nothing compares, nothing compares, to you!" ROFL. You send me a fat of that fabric and I'll send you some purty ones back!

OOOOH, I just had an idea. We have an old cardboard barrel in the garage that has fabric from my grandmother. Hmmmm, has potential! LOL

RedGarnet222 05-30-2009 08:01 AM

8) 8) Life is so bright you have to wear sunglasses!

Seriously though .... What a great sewing toom! Look at all that space to play in! Girl you the woman to talk hubby into that one!

I would really LOVE to see it full of your things.

Shemjo 05-30-2009 10:00 AM

What a glorious space! You are going to have sew much fun with all those plugs and space. It will fill up sew fast! Please share how you set it up? Just the furniture and machines,and stash, not how it will look once you start working in that wonderful area! Congratulations! You deserve every bit of it for your hard work to get it to this stage! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

sewjoyce 05-30-2009 01:51 PM

Oh I love it!! You must send us a picture when you get all your stuff in there too. Don't worry about being a slob -- you should see my sewing room/house...

Today at lunch, my best friend told me, "If you've come to see me, come on it. If you've come to see my house, make an appointment and I'll try to fit you in sometime after I clean it." :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadQuilter 05-30-2009 01:59 PM

WOW! I love that virgin space - ready to be claimed. Will you do classes or why do you need so many outlets?

omak 05-30-2009 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
WOW! I love that virgin space - ready to be claimed. Will you do classes or why do you need so many outlets?

She is a woman, she sews, she has a room of her own .... any questions? LOL

beachlady 05-30-2009 04:24 PM

Do post pix when it is all filled up!

kwhite 05-30-2009 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Hubby is an electrician. He goes overboard in that area no matter what we do. you can always pick our house out on the block cause it can be used by aliens as a landing strip.

Marcia 05-30-2009 05:55 PM

K-what a great space. You are going to have MANY happy hours in there.

BUT it is a tease for you to show us a pic of your empty room and I think we deserve at least one picture of it when you get moved in.