Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   'Hello Kitty' Applique quilt almost done! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/hello-kitty-applique-quilt-almost-done-t111514.html)

CoventryUK 03-28-2011 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by CoventryUK
Another fantastic masterpiece!!!! Izy you are sooo creative!! Love it!!!

Why thank you dear friend

;-) :-D

I am so very proud of myself, even managed to free motion 'In the ditch'!! I SOOOO want a longarm set up ...I am sure I would have a whale of a time then!! Hey Mr. Lotto>
..... :roll: :lol: :D

Well guess that's the bed out of your room then!!!! :lol: :lol:

CoventryUK 03-28-2011 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Izy

I am so very proud of myself, even managed to free motion 'In the ditch'!! I SOOOO want a longarm set up ...I am sure I would have a whale of a time then!! Hey Mr. Lotto>

Evelynquilts 03-28-2011 01:42 PM

What a fantastic quilt...great job... :thumbup:

Izy 03-28-2011 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Izy

Haha...I was watching a demo on Utube for the Gracie II frame with the Janome 1600DXP.... it looks amazing, with a stitch regulator and pantographs...oh I am in heaven just thinking bout it..

I need to win the lottery to extend our conservatory...I WILL still need to sleep unless I get one of those Captain beds and then it can fit underneath...ooops don't think that will work as we have sloping ceilings in the bedroom tee hee!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobbielinks 03-28-2011 01:44 PM

How adorable!!!! Love how you quilted it.

Scrap Happy 03-28-2011 01:45 PM

What a darling quilt! Love it. :thumbup:

Izy 03-28-2011 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bobbielinks

Oh thank you so much..I was petrified that I would ruin it..I tried to make it look like the 3D pinwheels were spinning LOL

I still have some 'Hello Kitty' buttons to sew in the centre of the pinwheels too which will make the fins pop up a bit more too..but that's tomorrows job with the binding

:D

CraftyGardenMom 03-28-2011 01:49 PM

This is such an adorable quilt!!!

CoventryUK 03-28-2011 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by Bobbielinks

Oh thank you so much..I was petrified that I would ruin it..I tried to make it look like the 3D pinwheels were spinning LOL

I still have some 'Hello Kitty' buttons to sew in the centre of the pinwheels too which will make the fins pop up a bit more too..but that's tomorrows job with the binding

:D

So what are you doing on here then???? You have work to do!!!!Hehe
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Ladyjanedoe 03-28-2011 01:56 PM

I think your work is fantastic--and you're right...there's a certain satisfaction knowing the quilt is all yours.