Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 5 Discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/international-round-robin-round-5-discussion-pics-t19855.html)

collettakay 05-10-2009 03:41 PM

I love, love, love it!!! Only one more round and it comes back to me!!!!!

sandpat 05-10-2009 04:04 PM

Mary....you darn overachiever!!! :P But it does look really good!!

mary quite contrary 05-10-2009 04:06 PM

I'm just trying to set the bar high. LOL

I don't have anything else pressing right now and it just seemed to work. Sometimes it comes easy and sometimes I have to stare at it for a long time before I get started.

AkAngel 05-10-2009 04:27 PM

Mary
My goodness this is beautiful, darn it is hard to follow you lady!!!
I haven't even got TexasQuilts yet and you have Colletta's done. Oh well.
It really is lovely are those flowers embroidered on? They are so pretty.
I have no clue how to add to maybe its a good thing I have a while to think about it.
Muriel

purplemem 06-10-2009 03:46 PM

That is just perfect!

I have my Round 5 to do, but have NO ideas. It is kind of busy, I'm thinking of 2 plain borders...I have perfect matches for the blues and purples.

sandpat 06-11-2009 04:14 AM

How lucky that you have the perfect thing just sitting there waiting for it MJ!

AkAngel 06-13-2009 10:01 PM

Well I finished round 5 on TexasQuilts today. Sorry I can't post a picture but i've still not learned how, maybe we can beg Colletta to post again when she gets it. I will give you one clue. Think scrappy!
Muriel

p.s. Colletta I will mail it probably on Wednesday will take it to show and tell Tuesday with the ladies I sew with. I will mail the B&W blocks with it, should be able to save a little on the shipping that way.
Muriel

Butterflyspain 06-14-2009 04:45 AM

Well that round 5 Mary, is just gorgeous, what a lovely idea. Now I get that one next donīt I. Now what to do hmmmmm. Have no idea but sure it will speak to me when I get it.

Its not long now before we all have our quilts back really exciting.

Elle

mary quite contrary 06-14-2009 05:00 AM

No Butterfly. That is for a different group. I am sending that one to AKAngel in Alaska.

You get Terri's that I haven't done yet. I think I have decided what I want to do I just have to collect what I need to accomplish it. How is that for being ambiguous?

Butterflyspain 06-14-2009 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
No Butterfly. That is for a different group. I am sending that one to AKAngel in Alaska.

You get Terri's that I haven't done yet. I think I have decided what I want to do I just have to collect what I need to accomplish it. How is that for being ambiguous?

Okay, I havenīt seen Terriīs for a while so will look forward to your posting. I tad ambiguous as you say, I have Patti hopping about wondering what I am doing to her quilt as well, Not much longer Patti.

Elle