Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR Group 1; Round 4 borders (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-group-1%3B-round-4-borders-t46941.html)

Ducky 06-14-2010 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands
I'm afraid mines gonna be a little late, partly because my life is a bit hectic, and partly because I got it late. I've got the fabric, and *think* I know what I'm doing. I'm hoping to get it out by the end of the month though. Sorry :-(

I had a pretty good idea that yours was going to be late. I didn't get it to you until waaaaaaaaay late. So that's my fault.

SazuBMidlands 06-14-2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands
I'm afraid mines gonna be a little late, partly because my life is a bit hectic, and partly because I got it late. I've got the fabric, and *think* I know what I'm doing. I'm hoping to get it out by the end of the month though. Sorry :-(

I had a pretty good idea that yours was going to be late. I didn't get it to you until waaaaaaaaay late. So that's my fault.

Normally I'm not too bad about catching up to (nearly) within the time, but I've been away last week and have had various bits and pieces on. Its not your fault. I'll get it done as soon as I can.

At least the volcano seems to have gone back to sleep now.

sandpat 06-14-2010 04:32 PM

You guys are too funny....late a few days...late a couple of weeks..ladies..it will all be ok :lol: This is just so exciting that its the last round! I can't wait to see these all get finished, they are all gorgeous. You can all pat yourselves on the back and grin ear to ear :D

buddy'smom 06-15-2010 07:53 AM

Mine will be a little late as well, mine arrived pretty late as well. Terri, where am I mailing mine to??

buddy'smom 06-15-2010 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Ducky
I still have the "clean up" to do on this, like re-measure and trim.....and I have to fix the lower righthand corner, as it doesn't want to lie flat. I tried to find as many batiks as I could to closely match the colors in the center and other borders. The pattern is called "Tesselated Cats" by Quilter's Cache/Marcia Hohn.

Just beautiful!!!!

Ducky 06-15-2010 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Border #4 that Snugquilt did for Sazu. It's LOVELY! I love how it's coming together! I really like the corners, Snug.

I haven't posted in a while....THINK this is where I'm supposed to post latest border pic. If not, let me know and I'll repost! This is round 4's border: Had trouble getting the entire thing in picture they're getting so big! I did simple and went with the purple...mostly. I added the flowers in the corners to try to bring out the center flowers once again....hope you like it! I know it's not easy to see. Sorry about that!

4th Border, by Snugquilt for Sazu
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86286[/ATTACH]

sandpat 06-15-2010 04:20 PM

Snug...I like that border, it is really pretty and nice and uncomplicated so that the "finishing" round can really bring it all together. Great job!

tlrnhi 06-15-2010 07:24 PM

This round is coming out awesome!
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine!!!

buddy'smom 06-17-2010 08:59 AM

Terri, next center heading out tomorrow.
Who has my round? Would love to see a picture of it? Sorry I can't post any pictures, camera not working right??

tlrnhi 06-17-2010 06:36 PM

Ok, I'll be waiting for it.

I'm sorry to say, but mine will be late getting out. I'm hoping to get it out this week...that is the last round. This move has just about killed me.
I've got most of my room done, just have to run to the store to get fabric. Will take the entire day to get the round done, then EXPRESS MAIL it out. Sorry for the delay.