Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR Group 1; Round 4 borders (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-group-1%3B-round-4-borders-t46941.html)

Ducky 06-17-2010 07:00 PM

I received Sazu's center from Snugquilt. It's laying on my cutting table for me to stare at. I have no idea what to do with this. It's beautiful.

buddy'smom 06-18-2010 04:11 PM

Mine is in the mail to Terri.

SazuBMidlands 06-19-2010 01:56 PM

Woohoo - thats fantastic! I love how my quilt is coming along! Can't believe theres only one more round to go!

Buddy'smom - I have yours at the moment, but I'm running slightly behind. I'll get it done as soon as work allows - I have the fabrics and have started cutting. Its just work that gets in the way of my sewing time :-)

sandpat 06-19-2010 04:28 PM

Those darn jobs Sazu....you'd think that our Bosses would realize that we should get time off with pay to work on our sewing!!! We'll get to the actual "work work" when we have time! :lol:

buddy'smom 06-20-2010 03:14 PM

Well Terri, youe center has arrived, all I can say is WOW, it's stunning, not even sure at this point what to add, so have some thinking to do on this one.

BlueChicken 07-07-2010 01:35 AM

Just a quick message to say I haven't received the next round yet, I can't remember who is sending my way and can't find my list, I have to confess my desk is a mess! ;-)

It's absolutely no stress at all, the later the better to be honest! But just thought I'd better mention it in case it has been sent and has gone tiki touring.

SazuBMidlands 07-07-2010 02:23 AM

That's my fault I'm afraid. It's done, I snapped a quick photo before work this morning which i'll upload later. It's now packaged up on my desk ready for posting at lunchtime... hopefully it'll get there quickly since its all downhill ;-)

BlueChicken 07-07-2010 02:30 AM

Sweet! I can't wait to see the photo! :-)

But honestly... don't stress about getting to the post office. I have SO much on at the moment, another week isn't going to hurt. LOL

sandpat 07-07-2010 04:41 AM

Whew...scared me there for a second...I thought we had one lost at this late date :shock: I just want them ALL to get home safely at this point...we are soooo close!

Can't wait to see the pic Sazu!

SazuBMidlands 07-07-2010 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I didnt make it to the post office at lunchtime, but its ready to go, so hopefully tomorrow.
The pic was taken very quickly and isnt the best, but hopefully it gives a general idea.
I tried to do something that didnt make it seem too "finished". Hopefully this is still open enough that Blue can come up with something for it. I also tried to pull the points out from the card trick at the centre.

What do you think???

(Ok, the room seems to be sideways - whoops! I guess thats because I'm a quarter of the way around the world from you all...?)