Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/january-2010-doll-quilt-swap-pictures-t33466.html)

Janstar 01-30-2010 06:36 PM

Everyone certainly outdid themselves on the Jan. doll quilts! Great job all!!

Quiltntime 01-30-2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
YYIIIPPPEEE!!!! I got home from Road to California this evening about 9:15, and DH says "you got a package today, and it's on your sewing machine". I rushed in, tore it open, and look what I got!!! A GORGEOUS little gem of a quilt from Sandpat, and guess what else.....bearded iris our my absolute FAVORITE flower!!! I have them all over my front yard, and my grandmother was a hybridizer in the 1950s in Burbank, CA. I have some of her bulbs of "antique" bearded iris. But isn't Patti's just beautiful??? And the little cute extras she included were just so sweet!! Wow!! I got it early this time. Thanks so much, Sandpat....this is a very special little quilt to me!! Janice

The Iris is my favorite flower too. She did a beautiful job!

:thumbup:

sewnsewer2 01-30-2010 07:06 PM

Wow, ya'll did a great job!!

Ellen 1 01-30-2010 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltntime

YYIIIPPPEEE!!!! I got home from Road to California this evening about 9:15, and DH says "you got a package today, and it's on your sewing machine". I rushed in, tore it open, and look what I got!!! A GORGEOUS little gem of a quilt from Sandpat, and guess what else.....bearded iris our my absolute FAVORITE flower!!! I have them all over my front yard, and my grandmother was a hybridizer in the 1950s in Burbank, CA. I have some of her bulbs of "antique" bearded iris. But isn't Patti's just beautiful??? And the little cute extras she included were just so sweet!! Wow!! I got it early this time. Thanks so much, Sandpat....this is a very special little quilt to me!! Janice

Did I miss the post??? Scrolled back, but still didn't see it. Ellen

Rhonda 01-30-2010 09:24 PM

Ellen the Iris Quilt is on the first page almost to the bottom of the page.

STAR 01-30-2010 10:44 PM

love that quilt you made overlander!!

STAR 01-30-2010 10:46 PM

barbsbus your's had such beautiful quilting!

jljack 01-30-2010 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ellen 1

Originally Posted by Quiltntime

Did I miss the post??? Scrolled back, but still didn't see it. Ellen

It's on Page 1, Ellen!! And it's a beauty!! I love it so much.

Hang in, Sandpat....your little quilt is nearly done, and will be on it's way early next week. The guild quilt show has really tired me out, or I would have had it finished tonite!!

collettakay 01-31-2010 05:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the quilt I received from quiltwoman.

sandpat 01-31-2010 06:42 AM

Oh my gosh, colletta...you are a REALLY lucky girl...quiltwoman, that is gorgeous! :shock: :-D :-D