Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   January 2010 Doll Quilt Swap PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/january-2010-doll-quilt-swap-pictures-t33466.html)

Janstar 02-04-2010 07:03 PM

All of the quilts are so special! You should all be very proud, the creators and the reciecveees! I think I made a new word. Too many small blocks!!! LOL

Esqmommy 02-04-2010 08:43 PM

Wow, Rhonda and Youme's friend- wonderful quilts!! I love my January quilt from Lacelady, but I'd love to get one of those too!!! Nice job ladies! Youme, is your friend going to join the board??? She should, we'd love to have more international flavor around here!!

Up North 02-05-2010 04:42 AM

Wow everyone did a wonderful job!

tlrnhi 02-05-2010 04:47 AM

RHONDA!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!
I cannot wait to get it in my hot little hands!
It's beautiful!!!

But, alas....I'm still struggling with yours.....I PROMISE, I will make it up to you with extra goodies.
I cannot believe I am having such a horrible time trying to make one little doll quilt!!
Hubby says I should just plop a gecko on it and call it good. lmao

tlrnhi 02-05-2010 04:50 AM

jljack....you are NOT the last one to send.
I'm struggling with mine for Rhonda.
I feel really bad that it's taking me this long to do such a little simple quilt, but then again.....being on a pebble, we don't have much. Maybe I'll just embroider a pebble on some fabric and call it good. lol

STAR 02-05-2010 05:44 AM

LOL!! make a pebble and then slap the gecko on it!

LindaR 02-05-2010 06:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I got my little quilt from knotsew and just love it...where she found the fabric but it sure fits in with all the little buttons traveling around....in the package was 2 patterns, brochures from her area in New York and some liquid gummies which I will really like, she must have known I'm alergic to chocolate :thumbup: Thanks again Ruth, will treasure it

all the goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33753[/ATTACH]

traveling buttons
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33754[/ATTACH]

laparshall 02-05-2010 06:21 AM

Very nice quilts added today. Nice work. Scraplover and I have a date on Sunday to meet and exchange. We live about 2 hours apart. I can't wait to meet her. We are going to my LQS Super Bowl Sale. Fun!!!

Linda

Iluv2quilt 02-05-2010 06:34 AM

The last four quilts are wonderful treasures, it's great to read the background and the techniques used. I really like the center of your quilt and the corners Rhonda, great use of the fabric! I'd love to exchange with someone from Japan, how special is that! Also the California bird and flower are beautiful. Really nice New York quilt, love the embellishments! Great work ladies!

tlrnhi 02-05-2010 06:40 AM

The New York one is too cute!
Great job Ruth!

That's what I'm thinking Star....gecko and some pebbles......lol

I agree....those little minis that come from Japan are just too cute! Gotta love them!

On another note....I'm hoping to grab a quick trip back to Japan to meet up with Panda again. There's also another lady in Tokyo area too. I also want to meet the friend of Panda's who sent me the wonderful Secret Santa package.